Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Can I ask what is supposed to be achieved by contacting a workplace? It’s like telling the teacher on someone.

Any sane boss would go “oh they were talking about someone on a site? Like what, mumsnet or comment sections? Oh. Ok. And that effects the job how?!!”

Can I just say one of the funniest things Aileen used to tell people about Kayleigh was that she eats 4 rounds of cheese on toast before she eats her tea hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Only someone that has never had a well paid job or proper career would consider contacting someone’s workplace sane behaviour.

Again, no remorse Kayleigh. You ain’t sorry so neither are we. Again, a simple apology goes a long way. I’ve actually never seen you apologise for any of your behaviour other than to Aileen. Proving how s scared you are of her.

The girl last week, did she deserve what you done? NOPE!

We won’t be stopped. But have fun trying darling 😘
What happened with OF girl last week?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 21, 2023
What happened with OF girl last week?
It was Dans mum’s Boyfriend Daughter 🤯
She had subbed to KKs to see her clunge gunge and Kayleigh went on her profile, figured out who she was and then contacted the girls mum on Facebook to say that her daughter had an OF page and had also subbed to Kayleigh’s. 🥴

Apr 16, 2023
LIAR

I'm talking about before GG you delusional pile of s. Why don't you do off back to searching for your nipples.

She's trying so desperately to lie through her teeth and worm her way out of her sick do behaviour. The lack of accountability is appauling.

NEWBIES FROM FAR AND WIDE - KKK IS A MASSIVE (in more ways than one) RACIST HOMOPHOBE WITH ABELIST TENDENCIES AND A REPEAT RECORD OF HARRASSMENT AND ABUSE.

Don't believe her lies. They're as stale as the food she eats.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023

Attachments

• FDEFE0EF-F346-4FE7-9A8A-458CCF8779BF.jpeg
    FDEFE0EF-F346-4FE7-9A8A-458CCF8779BF.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.