Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
BULLSHIT
😂😂😂😂😂 this is actually hilarious.

Kayleigh canny se in a bag for life without telling us what colour of tea towel she wipped her arse with😂😂😂😂😂

She can’t even pick up a reduce loaf without posting it and you come here and tell us that she’s met up with you multiple times and not mentioned it to anyone??!??

Kayleigh, you’re a fing joke darling. Your kids are going to be mortified enough by you, please stop making things worse for them. They will be able to Google their own names in a couple of years and up you’ll pop. All because of unhinged behaviour like this.
Kayleigh has made multiple posts over the years saying she’s going to meet a friend… that she has a friend coming round…

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
Oh dear, I can’t have these intelligent conversations at this time of night I can’t embarrass myself 🤢
I have to be up for my baby and a job so I’ll say Goodnight you inbred t!
Stop with the lies. We all know your Jimmy Savile with a bigger pair of balls than jodies lock jaw.

May 23, 2023
So basically, what we’ve learnt from today is - don’t share addresses or s about kids. Which I think 99% of us are onto anyway. Gotcha. Go away now.

Can we move on now. I’m feeling nostalgic, let’s have a KK best bits night. The jaywick era was one of my personal highlights 😂😂😂😂😂😂
No I believe what we’ve learned today is that some people are still hella jealous I’ve met Lionel Richie 🤔 it’s ok, I didn’t make him watch me shove an Alexa up my fanny while I Iooked like I was having some kind of aneurysm…there’s still hope for you yet pet 🙏🏽

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
To summarise today...

Attachments

• 39de93498433bd30c5fd95497821f8a7.png
    39de93498433bd30c5fd95497821f8a7.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 83
Apr 21, 2023
So basically, what we’ve learnt from today is - don’t share addresses or s about kids. Which I think 99% of us are onto anyway. Gotcha. Go away now.

Can we move on now. I’m feeling nostalgic, let’s have a KK best bits night. The jaywick era was one of my personal highlights 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mine was last year when Dan didn’t get her a birthday present, not even as much as a card and she finally realised that he didn’t love her. The only card she got were from random people she met online (she’s probably already fell out with them).

Her stories would have been heartbreaking if it wasn’t for us having witnessed her been nothing but an abusive bully to the guy for years. Making fun of him like he was a joke and not Bobby and Briahs dad. Outing him to thousands of strangers online. I was glad of the moment, her sitting in her magnolia living room, s stained carpet and stinking sofa, sitting alone with absolutely no one on her birthday.

A sign of things to come.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
No I believe what we’ve learned today is that some people are still hella jealous I’ve met Lionel Richie 🤔 it’s ok, I didn’t make him watch me shove an Alexa up my fanny while I Iooked like I was having some kind of aneurysm…there’s still hope for you yet pet 🙏🏽
I love how capable you are of getting under their skin it’s fantastic. And you don’t have to do much 😂😂😂

May 13, 2023
Mine was last year when Dan didn’t get her a birthday present, not even as much as a card and she finally realised that he didn’t love her. The only card she got were from random people she met online (she’s probably already fell out with them).

Her stories would have been heartbreaking if it wasn’t for us having witnessed her been nothing but an abusive bully to the guy for years. Making fun of him like he was a joke and not Bobby and Briahs dad. Outing him to thousands of strangers online. I was glad of the moment, her sitting in her magnolia living room, s stained carpet and stinking sofa, sitting alone with absolutely no one on her birthday.

I don’t know a single person who has to live this alone. That says it all really.

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
The full roast dinner for second breakfast at 9am is my personal fave. Close second is the multiple story rant about Dan being such as selfish arsehole for wanting to take a ready meal for his lunch :ROFLMAO:

Kayleigh has made multiple posts over the years saying she’s going to meet a friend… that she has a friend coming round…
Kayleigh ss in multiple bags
Not my man but Yes, you are correct. Lisa’s Fiancé Daniel did infact pump a wee bird behind her back. Don’t blame him though do you @alisoniamshe ? Lisa is the biggest fing nut job I have ever seen in my life, like seriously not all there. And to think she is responsible for bringing up a child is quite frankly, scary!
Lisa stop lying you dirty Diana and tell everyone how Danyal is a professhional computer hacker ?? You may wanna tell it to his right ear the one he can hear out of and didn't get compo for ya fing goats chuff.

Reactions: sausagefingrs

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023

My favourite moment will be when you find out your mums actually your sister .

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023

do off - I missed this!!!! I’m went awol for a bit and only fell back into her thread by accident. Followed it years ago, came here and saw she was still at it, still a t.

As much as I can’t stand the t I have got a pang of feeling sorry for her - he could have got her a card off the kids. But ya reap what you sow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.