Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Kayleigh ss in multiple bags

Lisa stop lying you dirty Diana and tell everyone how Danyal is a professhional computer hacker ?? You may wanna tell it to his right ear the one he can hear out of and didn't get compo for ya fing goats chuff.
You are correct. I have been outed. I am indeed Lisa Glitter Tits Smith.

What’s next???

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
No I believe what we’ve learned today is that some people are still hella jealous I’ve met Lionel Richie 🤔 it’s ok, I didn’t make him watch me shove an Alexa up my fanny while I Iooked like I was having some kind of aneurysm…there’s still hope for you yet pet 🙏🏽
Sloth guts , do off you ugly hanging jaw ache.

May 13, 2023
do off - I missed this!!!! I’m went awol for a bit and only fell back into her thread by accident. Followed it years ago, came here and saw she was still at it, still a t.

As much as I can’t stand the t I have got a pang of feeling sorry for her - he could have got her a card off the kids. But ya reap what you sow!!!!
He was probably still angry from when she sent him to work with a bite out his sandwich, stuffed her kids pram with food from a buffet in front of his work mates and literally abused his Mother.

I would feel sorry for her too but then I think nah if she was a man he’d be strung up for domestic abuse

May 13, 2023
Imagine crying and leaving social media from ya fing dettol wannabe account cos of Kk 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wasn’t a big decision really just wasn’t worth the hassle. Social media means nothing to me unlike some 👀 some of us have careers and nice things we wouldn’t want to risk over some silly app. I followed her for years on my personal private account, was nice to see how se her life was compared to mine 😘

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
Wasn’t a big decision really just wasn’t worth the hassle. Social media means nothing to me unlike some 👀 some of us have careers and nice things we wouldn’t want to risk over some silly app. I followed her for years on my personal private account, was nice to see how se her life was compared to mine 😘
You soppy t

Stesgusset

Jun 6, 2023
Mate you had a fing cleaning account 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
Imagine getting strung along by a fing DJ with a car on tick, thinking you’re gonna move into his mansion so you dump yer man and find out your DJ has a missus and didn’t even tell you his real name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And on that note. The ignore button is once again being used. Goodnight to KK and her universal credit goblin friends, chat to the abyss 🖕

Night trolls
Off ya do

Status
Not open for further replies.