Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stesgusset

Jun 6, 2023
More accounts set up 20 minutes ago Being disgusting, her behaviour is very concerning, scatty and erratic. I think someone needs to contact emergency mental health. It’s not right.
Same as your ma wants putting into a fing care home the geriatric t

alisoniamshe

Jun 6, 2023
More accounts set up 20 minutes ago Being disgusting, her behaviour is very concerning, scatty and erratic. I think someone needs to contact emergency mental health. It’s not right. those poor kids
Yeah ask to use the phone from ya padded cell ya prick

sloan_dog

Jun 6, 2023
More accounts set up 20 minutes ago Being disgusting, her behaviour is very concerning, scatty and erratic. I think someone needs to contact emergency mental health. It’s not right. those poor kids
Take a look at ya own devil's spawn ya fruitloop

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
That’s exactly where you’ll end up when Bobby and Briah Google their names and see themselves associated with a website that has this pic of their mum.

They will put your arse into a home quicker than you can steal sandwiches at a works party 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m joking lol

But they will move in with Dan and cut ties with you completely. It will be sooner rather than later. I can only pray that Dan is building a case against you whilst being sweet to your face. You deserve nothing but misery
fing hell. I'd want my 6quid back plus injury claim to fund the trauma therapy.

Apr 12, 2023
Maybe someone could contact the sweet girls on insta deep breaths small steps like she did about Lou, but just as it was with Lou it will be a complete waste of their time because this t is beyond any amount of help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.