Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
At one point I think she thought she was making friends. Telling us her stories, making little 'jokes'. Willing to do a Q&A. How sad and deluded that she actually thought she might have found some friends here. She will be involving herself in some other drama by now to release her anger.
Yeah those are the comments from her that she will screenshot & post to make out she was trying to make peace & be nice, then post other screenshots from us to make her look the victim , Again, she's a pro at that now aswell as getting her filthy smelly gash out & giving strange men her address

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Yeah those are the comments from her that she will screenshot & post to make out she was trying to make peace & be nice, then post other screenshots from us to make her look the victim , Again, she's a pro at that now aswell as getting her filthy smelly gash out & giving strange men her address
Exactly what I thought she was upto.

Control freak.

Apr 12, 2023
Kk's faux mother. A woman off insta that was fully involved with following everyone involved in the cleaning and Hinch community. Was in various inboxes behaving like she was your mate, but slagging everyone off to the others. When the s hit the fan for kk, Alison fed everyone off and stuck with kk. Another weirdo.
Alison is to kkk as Carol is to Lou

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
I LOVE SUNBATHING TOPLESS AND HAVE TO BUILD A 20ft FENCE TO DO SO

About her garden: “This garden depresses me but I refuse to plow money and time into making it picture perfect as its not my house”

Dresses like this in the summer:
8A335A7A-E311-496B-A049-600A37B38642.jpeg

Any publicity is good publicity, eh? 🙃Selling exaggerations and lies to the Sun 🤢 in order to get men to pay your bills. What a life.

Attachments

• DAA47196-F3CA-406B-89CB-F1F678807446.jpeg
    DAA47196-F3CA-406B-89CB-F1F678807446.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 71
Apr 12, 2023
Imagine getting strung along by a fing DJ with a car on tick, thinking you’re gonna move into his mansion so you dump yer man and find out your DJ has a missus and didn’t even tell you his real name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She come in trying to be nice etc now she's back with 2 new accounts obviously been drinking & letting lose, giving me headache with all these multiple personalities

Apr 12, 2023
I see she soon shut up when her @Kayleighs other sister @Kayleighs Sister and @Kayleighs step mum joined the chat. Usually I’m against bringing in family members, however KK has no issues bringing up Yams kids whenever she can. So now I’m like fair fs to whoever created they accounts! Job done. You out Kayleighed Kayleigh 😆😆😆😆
Wow kk definitely hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down, she's obviously jealous of the step family having good looks,that's why she doesn't speak to any of them, poor ugly t inside & out

May 23, 2023

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
@Kkshamwiche stop spying Agatha
how fing embarassing! first of all she isn't a hot mum and secondly she has NEVERRRRR been topless in the garden! also, that fence is the neighbours the other side. full time content creator, stop it hahahahahahahahahaha. lying to a newspaper for a quick buck is so pathetic your a ginger, they dont tan (no effence to others but you really dont).

Status
Not open for further replies.