Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
What a crock of se! No way she could sunbathe anyway, she would be blistered, covered in head to toe in prickly heat and snotting hay fever after 10 minutes, she has classic ginger skin. (No offence to any of you red haired lonely A cup ladies, I’m one myself )
Same here,i'm a ginge and i can't stand the sun,can't sit in it never mind lie in it ,summer months are not made for gingers 🤣🤣x

Apr 16, 2023
If you're so concerned for her mental health when you hear her smashing s up, ring the fing police for a welfare check you stupid b instead of posting such a belittling statement on a gossip site.
Why is it okay to mock Kayleighs fragile and poor mental health but no one else's?
This is beyond anything I've ever witnessed, this isn't light hearted gossip this is a vile witch hunt.
Kayleigh isn't the only one throwing derogatory terms around is she? You lot are too
Kayleigh is a bellend, but this? This from grown women is absolutely fing vile.

I'm gonna try and put this as politely as possible but get to do.

The one thing I agree with is when she's audibly trashing the house then yes ring the police, for the sake of her children and them alone but everything else are you mad?

First of all I, and I would hope others with a backbone, will mock the person and the mental health of the person that's been bullying and harassing random people, my friends and myself on the Internet for year's and also where have you been?

You clearly don't keep up with here, tattle or KKKs SM often enough because if you had you'd see the doxxing of people and their children she's done. You'd see the constant barrage of abuse she unleashes EVERY SINGLE DAY. Is spastic not a derogatory term? Is racism not derogatory? Do you tolerate homophobia?? What's fing vile is someone as small minded as you coming on here trying to give it the big I am when you clearly have no idea what half the members here have experienced and/or witnessed. Everyone has a breaking point and I for one am fing glad our breaking point is abusing the s out of her and not taking our own life. Some people can't handle what KKK does to people on the daily. Karma is a t.

Now usually I wouldn't reply to one of her many pathetic accounts but I am fing done with her actions being minimised and skirted around by fakes on here trying to polish up her reputation for her latesr rag story ffs when it's abhorrent what she's done. Let's not forget posting people's kids saying they look like they have cancer?? Which hit me harder than everything else because of something I'm sure many on here know about and it weren't even my kid she was coming at!!! Now you're being muted and I hope you get hit by a big fat bus.

fing ugly idiotic cancerous fing slut.

Apr 16, 2023
Botox: no headaches if it’s been applied in the correct dosage, by a reputable practitioner with quality product, she’s heading towards drooping muscles in her forehead, her eyebrows will be dropping too, matching her boobies. Everything, abso everything is so budget with her! 😫

I read that as "asbo" and even though it didn't make sense my head went "yeah she is a fing asbo lass actually" 😂😂

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I'm gonna try and put this as politely as possible but get to do.

The one thing I agree with is when she's audibly trashing the house then yes ring the police, for the sake of her children and them alone but everything else are you mad?

First of all I, and I would hope others with a backbone, will mock the person and the mental health of the person that's been bullying and harassing random people, my friends and myself on the Internet for year's and also where have you been?

You clearly don't keep up with here, tattle or KKKs SM often enough because if you had you'd see the doxxing of people and their children she's done. You'd see the constant barrage of abuse she unleashes EVERY SINGLE DAY. Is spastic not a derogatory term? Is racism not derogatory? Do you tolerate homophobia?? What's fing vile is someone as small minded as you coming on here trying to give it the big I am when you clearly have no idea what half the members here have experienced and/or witnessed. Everyone has a breaking point and I for one am fing glad our breaking point is abusing the s out of her and not taking our own life. Some people can't handle what KKK does to people on the daily. Karma is a t.

Now usually I wouldn't reply to one of her many pathetic accounts but I am fing done with her actions being minimised and skirted around by fakes on here trying to polish up her reputation for her latesr rag story ffs when it's abhorrent what she's done. Let's not forget posting people's kids saying they look like they have cancer?? Which hit me harder than everything else because of something I'm sure many on here know about and it weren't even my kid she was coming at!!! Now you're being muted and I hope you get hit by a big fat bus.

fing ugly idiotic cancerous fing slut.
Babe I've been round and witnessed it all.
Some of the things she has done are horrific. But why continue to hound her about something she did to a Canadian Psychopath in 2018?

Aren't you a delight

May 13, 2023
I remember KK laughing at someone who was on anti depressants and making comments on a live about someone’s mental health - this is when she was pregnant and during the whole Iceland shop gate 🤣 which is why it sticks in my mind. She’s also slated Aileen’s mental health, glitz mental health, I remember her laughing at someone’s eating disorder when ripping their slimming world account. I could go on but my lunch hour is up.

Apr 16, 2023
I remember KK laughing at someone who was on anti depressants and making comments on a live about someone’s mental health - this is when she was pregnant and during the whole Iceland shop gate 🤣 which is why it sticks in my mind. She’s also slated Aileen’s mental health, glitz mental health, I remember her laughing at someone’s eating disorder when ripping their slimming world account. I could go on but my lunch hour is up.

Ridiculous isn't it, she's done so much and continues to do so and these freaks/herself want to defend her/herself 😂 it's a joke. Yeah she was mugged off by big kev for example, but why try shame him to find his innocent mrs and knowingly go out to destroy a family? She's disgusting. He's in the wrong but so is she. And what she said about yams kids wasn't years ago, it was about a week ago. The doxxing and contacting the family of that older woman was about a month ago. She will never ever change. She's a class a t and she honestly behaves like a maniac. I legit hope @Kkshamwiche rings the old bill on her when she's on her next rant cos she needs sectioning.

Apr 27, 2023
Well she certainly seems to have a “type” 😅 black guys with fancy car….I mean I know this Merc has to be at least 10 years old. I wonder if this one is a DJ too.

Also ladies/neighbours, we don’t need to share photos of his car this time, KKs already done it for us!

IMG_0753.jpeg

Apr 16, 2023
Well she certainly seems to have a “type” 😅 black guys with fancy car….I mean I know this Merc has to be at least 10 years old. I wonder if this one is a DJ too.

Also ladies/neighbours, we don’t need to share photos of his car this time, KKs already done it for us!

IMG_0753.jpeg

You just know she's seen the financed murc, handed out her address again and is hoping for better luck this time 🤣

Apr 17, 2023
Babe I've been round and witnessed it all.
Some of the things she has done are horrific. But why continue to hound her about something she did to a Canadian Psychopath in 2018?

Aren't you a delight
You clearly ain't witnessed it all cause that was actually the Canadian psycho herself.

Men who have such old cars like that clearly only care about the brand, same as our kk. That's all these men actually have going for them so it's the only thing she can ever brag about. You wont see her round a blokes house that is nicely decorated. Ever.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023

IMG_0753.jpeg
You know what’s making me cringe - she thinks this is a good car 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s an old arse Mercedes a class and you can literally get them for a grand 😭😭😭😂😂😂 she’s such a fing gimp!!!! Sees a brand or a label and thinks it’s decent, ie the old ass d&g watches, the Zara bag and this old ass car! And by the way he is standing he thinks it’s a flex too - it’s a proper mum car and AT LEAST ten years old. She is an absolute bargain bucket woman 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.