Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
If you're so concerned for her mental health when you hear her smashing s up, ring the fing police for a welfare check you stupid b instead of posting such a belittling statement on a gossip site.
Why is it okay to mock Kayleighs fragile and poor mental health but no one else's?
This is beyond anything I've ever witnessed, this isn't light hearted gossip this is a vile witch hunt.
Kayleigh isn't the only one throwing derogatory terms around is she? You lot are too
Kayleigh is a bellend, but this? This from grown women is absolutely fing vile.
Eh up the beasts back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 21, 2023
Not being funny but if he are going by her scumbag mentality does that mean her mum had a lucky escape from her? Sick slut mate.
I’m just sick of every time she comes on she has something nasty to say about yams kids. I shouldn’t stoop to her level because it’s awful but what the do. She thinks it’s ok to say like that and call us trolls 🤮

Apr 16, 2023
I’m just sick of every time she comes on she has something nasty to say about yams kids. I shouldn’t stoop to her level because it’s awful but what the do. She thinks it’s ok to say like that and call us trolls 🤮

I'm happy to stoop to her level for you don't worry about that. She's fing over stepped the mark and I'm up for a road trip tbh.

sloan_dog

Jun 6, 2023
Keep going. The police have a file full of your harassment and it’s not the first time they’ve been to Your door about it. Mention her child who passed one more time and it won’t be the police you need to worry about. And yes we all know where you live
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Am I seeing right?? Has someone (Kayleigh you FAT t) just said a child had a lucky escape because they passed away from cancer?

Wow.

Honestly, I’m not even exaggerating when I say this, that really made me well up.

Never in my life have I heard such a disgusting thing said, you poisonous, fat, smelly, ugly t. No friends, no family, NOBODY. You bitter, horrible jelly bellied t go and lose some weight, stop making hundreds of fake accounts you pathological lying histrionic disordered t. You know if you said that about my child, I’d genuinely knock do out of you. Poor innocent children passing away and an evil waste of oxygen like you a) lives and b) mocks them to score points.

Wow.

Apr 16, 2023
Am I seeing right?? Has someone (Kayleigh you FAT t) just said a child had a lucky escape because they passed away from cancer?

Wow.

Honestly, I’m not even exaggerating when I say this, that really made me well up.

Never in my life have I heard such a disgusting thing said, you poisonous, fat, smelly, ugly t. No friends, no family, NOBODY. You bitter, horrible jelly bellied t go and lose some weight, stop making hundreds of fake accounts you pathological lying histrionic disordered t. You know if you said that about my child, I’d genuinely knock do out of you. Poor innocent children passing away and an evil waste of oxygen like you a) lives and b) mocks them to score points.

Wow.

It's unimaginable isn't it? The thought wouldn't cross my mind about my worst enemy, let alone past my lips. And yams ain't even an enemy, this is all cos she's jealous of every single thing she has. Mainly friends and family!!

I'm done with it, and I won't say anymore on the matter because it would be unwise too. But I'm gonna really fing enjoy what I'm about to do next.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
It's unimaginable isn't it? The thought wouldn't cross my mind about my worst enemy, let alone past my lips. And yams ain't even an enemy, this is all cos she's jealous of every single thing she has. Mainly friends and family!!

I'm done with it, and I won't say anymore on the matter because it would be unwise too. But I'm gonna really fing enjoy what I'm about to do next.
Honestly, I can’t wrap my mind around it. There’s just things you don’t do or say and mocking a kid who’s passed away from cancer? It’s gutter rat behaviour, absolute scumbag pondlife.

Apr 16, 2023
Honestly, I can’t wrap my mind around it. There’s just things you don’t do or say and mocking a kid who’s passed away from cancer? It’s gutter rat behaviour, absolute scumbag pondlife.

No wonder her family hate her and have nothing to do with her and her kids. I'm shocked she hasn't had her head caved in by now. Not long now I'm sure🥰

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I used to think these mings could be some of her minions but I’ve just had the realisation that she’s got no fing mates to be minions! There aren’t many people in the world who will write s like this apart from her and that other poisonous fat t from Runcorn. For those who aren’t acquainted with Runcorn, it’s one of the scruffiest, most down and out places in the country and living in such a deprived, plain old weird fing place twists you up. Those two are made for each other.

Karma is coming for whoever thinks it’s funny to bring up dead children. Mark my words.

May 23, 2023
Sorry lads I have that account on ignore so please don’t be angry on my behalf 🤣🤣🤣
Got sent the jist by one of my friendly trolls that it’s about Eoghan being better off though, so I would really like you to know that healthy people heal, even from devastations like that. We had/have a massive support system - not instagram/TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 - and continue to grow and heal as a happy, solid family.
Which means, unfortunately for you, as usual your attempts to do something/anything have failed 🤷🏽‍♀️😘🐙
Now go cartwheel off into the sunset with your latest bit of dick before his actual Mrs calls him home 🫠👋🏽

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Sorry lads I have that account on ignore so please don’t be angry on my behalf 🤣🤣🤣
Got sent the jist by one of my friendly trolls that it’s about Eoghan being better off though, so I would really like you to know that healthy people heal, even from devastations like that. We had/have a massive support system - not instagram/TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 - and continue to grow and heal as a happy, solid family.
Which means, unfortunately for you, as usual your attempts to do something/anything have failed 🤷🏽‍♀️😘🐙
Now go cartwheel off into the sunset with your latest bit of dick before his actual Mrs calls him home 🫠👋🏽
I don’t know the full story but all I can say is I am very sorry For your loss. I’m also sorry that Kayleigh came into your life and everyone else’s. shes Different in person and that’s why I think she’s brave on here. She thinks she’s untouchable but I think she’s probably over stepped the mark now and I think she needs to be careful out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.