Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Do you remember the time you and your trolling group apologised to Kayleigh for trolling her over false allegations you made regarsing the canadian nutjob? Or are we skimming over that sponge Bob balding head ??
Ain't that what grown ups do? Admit when they're wrong and apologise?

You're beyond unhinged you need sectioning. I think this thread is more than enough proof of your psycho pedo behaviour.

Do your kids a favour for once in their lives and leave them to have a normal life.

May 23, 2023
Ain't that what grown ups do? Admit when they're wrong and apologise?

You're beyond unhinged you need sectioning. I think this thread is more than enough proof of your psycho pedo behaviour.

Do your kids a favour for once in their lives and leave them to have a normal life.
To be fair I was actually just busy and couldn’t be arsed to have the oversized wotsit in my inbox anymore. I actually wasn’t trolling; had something like 200 followers if that and was making poems up about her sty parenting etc. trolling is purposely trying to cause distress *cough cough* which, seeing as she didn’t follow me, I didn’t believe I was, just laughing about her with my small amount of followers. So for the record I retract my apology 🤓

*edited to say Aileen (arse licker in my inbox for months) sent a poem or two as well 🥱

Apr 16, 2023
Well she certainly seems to have a “type” 😅 black guys with fancy car….I mean I know this Merc has to be at least 10 years old. I wonder if this one is a DJ too.

Also ladies/neighbours, we don’t need to share photos of his car this time, KKs already done it for us!

IMG_0753.jpeg
Yet again putting her s online,then complains when she's being talked about 🤯 yes def has a type she's going threw men as quick as she went threw jobs fkn hell,she really that desperate for company or just wants her bills paid

Apr 16, 2023
“Get sent”

yeah alright KK, we know you’re following every post on here and refreshing constantly.

IMG_0768.jpeg
So Dan was just a fluke,so in other words used him all them years for his hard earned cash and to watch the kids while she did her own thing,what a vile thing she really is,and of course she keeps refreshing the pages here

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Well that’s an all new low isn’t it KKK.

I think your quite lucky Yam is quite chilled to be honest, cos I wouldn’t be, nor would my whole family, they would be on their way with me. And probably my whole estate that I grew up on too.

Lorna was messed up big time. But she lost a child in one of the worst ways imaginable, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Ever. She has to live with that forever. She made some major do ups, yes, and I was witness to it all. But I will never begrudge her, as it probably would turn me loopy too, but that’s because I have compassion. You chose to abort a baby. Absolutely no similarities whatsoever and to even put it in the same sentence is disgusting.

You will use the “I’m not racist as I only like black men” blah blah blah. But hitler was actually a descendant from Jewish blood as such and look at that t. I have Jamaican relatives, and I’d love to show them your comments. Ps if you thought dans mum was an arsehole, then your in for a big shock, cos a “black man’s” mum, will definitely knock you for six love, they won’t let you treat their sons like s . And I hope you can run cos you will have to if you do with their family dynamics .

Apr 16, 2023
Am I seeing right?? Has someone (Kayleigh you FAT t) just said a child had a lucky escape because they passed away from cancer?

Wow.

Honestly, I’m not even exaggerating when I say this, that really made me well up.

Never in my life have I heard such a disgusting thing said, you poisonous, fat, smelly, ugly t. No friends, no family, NOBODY. You bitter, horrible jelly bellied t go and lose some weight, stop making hundreds of fake accounts you pathological lying histrionic disordered t. You know if you said that about my child, I’d genuinely knock do out of you. Poor innocent children passing away and an evil waste of oxygen like you a) lives and b) mocks them to score points.

Wow.
👏👏👏👏

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
I used to think these mings could be some of her minions but I’ve just had the realisation that she’s got no fing mates to be minions! There aren’t many people in the world who will write s like this apart from her and that other poisonous fat t from Runcorn. For those who aren’t acquainted with Runcorn, it’s one of the scruffiest, most down and out places in the country and living in such a deprived, plain old weird fing place twists you up. Those two are made for each other.

Karma is coming for whoever thinks it’s funny to bring up dead children. Mark my words.
aileens address was murdishaw when she wrote to me. i don't know if thats runcorn still? 100% agree with everything you have said.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Well that’s an all new low isn’t it KKK.

I think your quite lucky Yam is quite chilled to be honest, cos I wouldn’t be, nor would my whole family, they would be on their way with me. And probably my whole estate that I grew up on too.

Lorna was messed up big time. But she lost a child in one of the worst ways imaginable, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Ever. She has to live with that forever. She made some major do ups, yes, and I was witness to it all. But I will never begrudge her, as it probably would turn me loopy too, but that’s because I have compassion. You chose to abort a baby. Absolutely no similarities whatsoever and to even put it in the same sentence is disgusting.

You will use the “I’m not racist as I only like black men” blah blah blah. But hitler was actually a descendant from Jewish blood as such and look at that t. I have Jamaican relatives, and I’d love to show them your comments. Ps if you thought dans mum was an arsehole, then your in for a big shock, cos a “black man’s” mum, will definitely knock you for six love, they won’t let you treat their sons like s . And I hope you can run cos you will have to if you do with their family dynamics .
Exactly this 🤣🤣 my grandma would wipe the floor with that t.

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
I'm physically sick and in tears after that. Jod is the best person... The s on pavement is better than Fatberg.

Wonder how she will feel when the Scottish sun run an article about the biggest troll..

Everyone message/email. I fing ring them.

I'm game for a road trip too!!!

She has always over stepped the mark but this is beyond disgusting!!! She is the one who says don't mention my kids...hats and gloves off Fatberg...

Come for my besties , you come for me...game on and I promise I will finish you.

You thought you were the biggest troll...hold my drink...you can't seen nothing yet!!!!

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
I'm physically sick and in tears after that. Jod is the best person... The s on pavement is better than Fatberg.

Wonder how she will feel when the Scottish sun run an article about the biggest troll..

Everyone message/email. I fing ring them.

I'm game for a road trip too!!!

She has always over stepped the mark but this is beyond disgusting!!! She is the one who says don't mention my kids...hats and gloves off Fatberg...

Come for my besties , you come for me...game on and I promise I will finish you.

You thought you were the biggest troll...hold my drink...you can't seen nothing yet!!!!
We’ve all got Jods 💖💖💖

fing scumbag. I cannot wait for this to unfold now

Status
Not open for further replies.