Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Well she certainly seems to have a “type” 😅 black guys with fancy car….I mean I know this Merc has to be at least 10 years old. I wonder if this one is a DJ too.

Also ladies/neighbours, we don’t need to share photos of his car this time, KKs already done it for us!

IMG_0753.jpeg
They don’t even make that style of the A-class anymore (Source…me, an owner of a 22 plate A-class 😂😂)

Apr 16, 2023
I'm physically sick and in tears after that. Jod is the best person... The s on pavement is better than Fatberg.

Wonder how she will feel when the Scottish sun run an article about the biggest troll..

Everyone message/email. I fing ring them.

I'm game for a road trip too!!!

She has always over stepped the mark but this is beyond disgusting!!! She is the one who says don't mention my kids...hats and gloves off Fatberg...

Come for my besties , you come for me...game on and I promise I will finish you.

You thought you were the biggest troll...hold my drink...you can't seen nothing yet!!!!

Ooooo now that's an idea.. Whoever posted the sun's number last night can you re post it please 🙏 I think I'll give them a call too!

Apr 16, 2023
I used to think these mings could be some of her minions but I’ve just had the realisation that she’s got no fing mates to be minions! There aren’t many people in the world who will write s like this apart from her and that other poisonous fat t from Runcorn. For those who aren’t acquainted with Runcorn, it’s one of the scruffiest, most down and out places in the country and living in such a deprived, plain old weird fing place twists you up. Those two are made for each other.

Karma is coming for whoever thinks it’s funny to bring up dead children. Mark my words.
An ex broke up with me because I flat out refused to move in with them because they lived in Runcorn. Then I moved to a beautiful village right next to it called Moore 😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
aileens address was murdishaw when she wrote to me. i don't know if thats runcorn still? 100% agree with everything you have said.
Yeah it is. If she is still in the house where she locked the kid in his downstairs bedroom, I could tell you exactly where it is. I used to drive past her house all the time, the egg headed t.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Hello soldier! 22 plate yeah? Fancy a quick go on my @KKK’s Smashed Lasagne for a quick rev? 🤣🤣
My little beast does 0-25 in… 😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 naaa this has got to be a joke with her “show boating” that😂 . But seriously… my scooter… is the fing nuts. Went and picked up my eldest from the station lastnight on it, was like the scene from dumb and dumber , looked warm, but do was it cold with the winds 🥶😂 other half calls me Scooter Steve … if ya know… ya know 😅

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
What a bloody gruesome thing to think and write. That’s bloody deplorable.

I’m so sorry, @Yammyssubstanceaddiction. All my love to you and your family ❤️❤️❤️
It is gruesome and disgusting, but do we expect any less?

KKK has no one. Not even a neighbour she could knock on the door for to ask for some sugar till the morning. She’s a bitter ol skank with time on her hands as she doesn’t parent, and she doesn’t work. The only time the honey monster is busy is when she’s scraping the ear cheese gunk from her belly hole and gash. Which takes a lot of time.

Jods will always be ok, she has friends family and allsorts, because she’s not a t quite simply. I do sit here and wonder how the do KKK hasn’t realised yet, that maybe, just maybe, she is the problem. She is the reason her kids are fed up. She will be the reason why her kids won’t have any friends over. Her kids need protecting from her, her logic, her ideals , her way of life, her way of thinking, because she will end up with them the same. No friends, no family, no nothing. Go KKK🤟

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
You made the right call 😂😂 I literally can’t even find the words to explain the place, I’m so glad there’s someone here who gets it 😂😂
Affectionately known as MurderShaw, it’s honestly rough as do. I think the house with the bedroom where she locked her son in was in Widnes. Could be mistaken.
Some of those fake accounts on here are defo 5 head, she is a whole extra level of nasty.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
It is gruesome and disgusting, but do we expect any less?

KKK has no one. Not even a neighbour she could knock on the door for to ask for some sugar till the morning. She’s a bitter ol skank with time on her hands as she doesn’t parent, and she doesn’t work. The only time the honey monster is busy is when she’s scraping the ear cheese gunk from her belly hole and gash. Which takes a lot of time.

Jods will always be ok, she has friends family and allsorts, because she’s not a t quite simply. I do sit here and wonder how the do KKK hasn’t realised yet, that maybe, just maybe, she is the problem. She is the reason her kids are fed up. She will be the reason why her kids won’t have any friends over. Her kids need protecting from her, her logic, her ideals , her way of life, her way of thinking, because she will end up with them the same. No friends, no family, no nothing. Go KKK🤟
Yam handles the s thrown at her in a much better way than I ever could. I’d be straight in my car (72 plate, smell the wealth :ROFLMAO:) & on my way to smack Big Madge in the fing face, let’s face it she’d say nothing to my face, but then go home & write a monologue about it on her stories. I think what pisses Kk off the most is that whatever Jodie says, she’s saying it with her chest & owning is because everyone knows who she is.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Yam handles the s thrown at her in a much better way than I ever could. I’d be straight in my car (72 plate, smell the wealth :ROFLMAO:) & on my way to smack Big Madge in the fing face, let’s face it she’d say nothing to my face, but then go home & write a monologue about it on her stories. I think what pisses Kk off the most is that whatever Jodie says, she’s saying it with her chest & owning is because everyone knows who she is.
72 plate smell the wealth 😂😂😂😂 70 plate Audi here - such a peasant 😂😂😂😂😂

She’s the kind of little grass who would be right onto the police - all mouth she is. I just know that she was one of the girls in school who was jealous of the popular girls in an unhinged way, and made out she hated them and was above them when in reality she just wanted to be in the ‘in’ crowd. One of those girls/women who can’t stand the pretty girls out of sheer jealousy.

She’s built like a fing pax wardrobe.

Apr 21, 2023
72 plate smell the wealth 😂😂😂😂 70 plate Audi here - such a peasant 😂😂😂😂😂

She’s the kind of little grass who would be right onto the police - all mouth she is. I just know that she was one of the girls in school who was jealous of the popular girls in an unhinged way, and made out she hated them and was above them when in reality she just wanted to be in the ‘in’ crowd. One of those girls/women who can’t stand the pretty girls out of sheer jealousy.

She’s built like a fing pax wardrobe.
To be honest she looks like she would be one of them kids that pretended to be a cat and meowed or clawed at everyone.

Apr 12, 2023
That bloke has been at her house all day. She’s been giggling and laughing without a care in the world, she thinks she’s made it because of a Mercedes badge 😂😂😂😂
Sooo that's ANOTHER man she's gave her address too then, where she lives with her precious kids, honestly, someone needs to teach her what "safe guarding" actually means & is about the thick orange s

Apr 21, 2023
I certainly wouldn't trust Tanya with my face.
It’s hilarious how “I would never trust anybody other than Tanya” who is she comparing her to exactly 🤣🤣🤣🤣the way she talks it’s as though she’s a hardened pro in aesthetics! She’s only had I done once before hasnt she? Via Tanya? She’s hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.