Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
I’m baffled so her address was on here yesterday. The same street name was put on a Facebook comment on the article and then she posts a photo of her garden with a distinct house in the background. Anyone could use google earth and find her literal house in under a minute

Zero common sense.
What astounded me was how she was waiting for her date/not a date to pick her up, at the weekend! She’s clearly not fussy as to who she shares her address, wtf is all the fuss about!????

Apr 21, 2023
Nah that actually deserves a medal because I had a kid in school that did that! 😩😩😩
You wait we’ve given her the next OF idea. Cat ears and one of them stick on tails. I doubt she need not to shave, she already looks like she’s got a hairy arsehole. She can’t reach it

Last edited:

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Just looking on the article she had yesterday... She gets paid by them for stories about herself.... Wonder how much they would pay us for the truth??

I've emailed them this afternoon... waiting for a reply...and no Fatberg I don't want paying for it . I'll gladly tell them about you for free and point them in the right direction
All funds to child cancer charity of Yams choosing

Apr 16, 2023
“Get sent”

yeah alright KK, we know you’re following every post on here and refreshing constantly.

IMG_0768.jpeg
Bet she’s raging that she didn’t have beautiful little mixed race babies. Seriously though who the do would even say this?!

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry lads I have that account on ignore so please don’t be angry on my behalf 🤣🤣🤣
Got sent the jist by one of my friendly trolls that it’s about Eoghan being better off though, so I would really like you to know that healthy people heal, even from devastations like that. We had/have a massive support system - not instagram/TikTok 🤣🤣🤣 - and continue to grow and heal as a happy, solid family.
Which means, unfortunately for you, as usual your attempts to do something/anything have failed 🤷🏽‍♀️😘🐙
Now go cartwheel off into the sunset with your latest bit of dick before his actual Mrs calls him home 🫠👋🏽
Your dignity is shining through 🖤

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Just looking on the article she had yesterday... She gets paid by them for stories about herself.... Wonder how much they would pay us for the truth??

I've emailed them this afternoon... waiting for a reply...and no Fatberg I don't want paying for it . I'll gladly tell them about you for free and point them in the right direction
Highly doubtful she will get paid if she’s using it as PR - if she does get paid it’ll be pittance.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

Oh don't you worry your self my love , the reporter I work with knows full well the amount of harassment and trolling I receive and also the social media team are fully aware . 🙂 Nice try though ..."Mr Sun news paper Kayleigh is a troll and has done this and that because I've said she has" grow up ffs 🤣🤣🤣 it's getting embarrassing at this point.

Apr 16, 2023
Oh don't you worry your self my love , the reporter I work with knows full well the amount of harassment and trolling I receive and also the social media team are fully aware . 🙂 Nice try though ..."Mr Sun news paper Kayleigh is a troll and has done this and that because I've said she has" grow up ffs 🤣🤣🤣 it's getting embarrassing at this point.

Your abuse of a deceased child is embarrassing you bucket t slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.