Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Arghhh ducking hell seriously can we not discuss any supposed incidents between children on here!!! Just as they don’t have agency or capacity to make the choice to be online via their mother, they sure as s don’t have it with strangers either. By publishing this s you’re taking away THEIR right to privacy. THEY ARE CHILDREN. Stop!!!! If this was genuinely witnessed, report it and keep it to yourself. IF it is true, then publishing allllll over here has done one thing and one thing only - allowed Kayleigh to screenshot it and show it to the authority - thus making it look like a malicious report. And for anyone else going to social services, come onnnnnnn - she’s not the best and the kids wear ladybird clothes from 10 years ago but do me - my mate is a social worker and the stories I hear make me want to sob - I’m talking multiple broken bones from parental abuse, SA, regular beatings, food deprivation and so, so much more. Her kids do not fall into this bracket, she’s an arsehole but her kids absolutely are not abused.

PS is that a real picture of her sister on that account?? She’s stunningly beautiful. Can see exactly why Kayleigh would hate her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_20230609_144519.jpg
    IMG_20230609_144519.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 241

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
What in the Eurovision Song Contest are those sleeves??

Also, just been thinking - does she ever do any of the normal girly stuff? Like does she go and get her hair done or does she ‘refuse’ to pay for it? Does she go on a shopping day for clothes so she can try them on or does she ‘refuse’ to pay for it? How about a nice little builder gel set - is that another refusal? Or is she just still skint and/or doesn’t like being in close proximity to other women?

In one week, literally one week, we’ve heard about three different men. Three. fing desperado go out with your mates and have a dance! Oh, wait…

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
For those wannabe moderators in here

🙄

allegedly
/əˈlɛdʒɪdli/

adverb
  1. used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof."he was allegedly a leading participant in the coup attempt"

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Status
Not open for further replies.