Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
She looks like she smells of chip fat, mincemeat pancakes from back in the day, fags and one of those pound shop toilet air fresheners. She just needs a good exfoliate, scrub it all off, do the lips off, the cheap wigs, loose some weight and then she might look slightly normal. Still a t but slightly normal.
Now call me cynical, but if you're her neighbour, then surely you'd already know how she smells?

Apr 17, 2023
She looks like she smells of chip fat, mincemeat pancakes from back in the day, fags and one of those pound shop toilet air fresheners. She just needs a good exfoliate, scrub it all off, do the lips off, the cheap wigs, loose some weight and then she might look slightly normal. Still a t but slightly normal.
I'd always imagined she smelled of hot dog water.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
WTF I can confirm I do not, have never and will never go around smelling my neighbours 😮 🤢
But they were friendly with Kayleigh so at some point they will of gotten close enough to smell.

The fire starting Ma will of smelt her 100%, given she baby sat the eldest when she went in to deliver the youngest.
So ofc you'd tell your daughter if she stunk...

Apr 20, 2023
Don’t wanna derail the tread but I’ve never really followed hinch to the capacity of most, so haven’t seen how people find her so awful, but I haven’t minded her to the most part. Would you mind a quick breakdown for me? The tattle thread on her scares me to even think about delving into😂🙈

Read Hinch thread 500, it's an entire thread dedicated to the lies she's told to that point. That and the wiki are your best bet to get an idea of what she's really like

Not to derail, Kayleigh's a fing fruit loop and her new lips look se 😘

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
What a charming individual. Bit childish throwing your toys out of the pram because I asked why @Bitchtits doesn’t follow through with their threats and how it made them look a little bit silly.
Why are you so obsessed with me? I had something really important to do which massively overran and I wasn’t risking going there when the kids might be home from school. Unlike KK I actually am concerned about the children’s safety. Sorry. Our little chat will have to wait until next week when I’m back again.

Anything else you’d like to know about my day, HUNNETH?

Apr 21, 2023
Come on den big woman we wait - selfie or it didn’t happen and you a s house 🫣🤪
Did someone have a few lambrinis 🤣
Not even a decent air freshener either. The lavender ones in your nans bathroom 🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She is defo not the neighbour 😆 still not given us any proof and hasn’t said anything we don’t already know.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I agree she looks like she stinks if 10 silk cut , steak and kidney pudding and a shot of tequila but , in all honesty, I prefer those who carry out the s they spout!dork act all ARD then go do absolutely nothing. It’s a bit embarrassing and makes me have 0 respect for the

Don’t wanna derail the tread but I’ve never really followed hinch to the capacity of most, so haven’t seen how people find her so awful, but I haven’t minded her to the most part. Would you mind a quick breakdown for me? The tattle thread on her scares me to even think about delving into😂🙈
Just head to thread 500 and have a read of the Wiki. Hope that helps. 😁

May 23, 2023
Im only on page 4 of 41 of that thread and I’ve been reading it for half an hour ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Not saying she is or isn’t the neighbour but I have my neighbours kids, she’s been in my house and vice versa but I’ve never got an actual whiff of her before good or bad 🤣🤣
Going to a fete with her a little later, gonna see how close I need to get to her before I pick up any scent 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Im only on page 4 of 41 of that thread and I’ve been reading it for half an hour ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Not saying she is or isn’t the neighbour but I have my neighbours kids, she’s been in my house and vice versa but I’ve never got an actual whiff of her before good or bad 🤣🤣
Going to a fete with her a little later, gonna see how close I need to get to her before I pick up any scent 🤣🤣🤣
Just walk up to her and give her a big sniff. Say it’s for research purposes 😊

Apr 17, 2023
A good old hug n sniff will do the job. I 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
So let's break down her update.

She starts with it was a monstrosity of a date - why post pics then?
She also said he had missing teeth and later called him "the two teeth wonder" - just like dan then?
She asks herself "where am I finding these people?" - on dodgy dating sites hun, without getting to know them first, not even before handing them out the address to your landlords home. Where he let's you and your children live.
She also ridicules his outfit like she did her last "date" - when she herself was wearing a god awful nans curtains ensemble that was already so busy when I noticed she'd added a belt I nearly had a seizure. Along with her Karen mum bun on a date. Classy as ever.
She mentions his clothes had food stains on - coming from the woman who lives in beans and greased stained tops!!
I have to admit, him having her as his screensaver is weird AF - but again this is someone she's given her home address too.
Bizarrely, she then adds a clip claiming he's Andrew Tate because he's talking about monkeys having sex - all I got from the video is they were in an absolute fing dive bar I wouldn't be seen dead in, let alone on a first date.
Again circling back to his dress sense and wearing loafers - while she's in her everything5pounds council sliders
Then ended on saying she had a dry kebab - how fing romantic

Maybe if you better yourself KKK you'll attract better men, although tbh he sounded perfect for you 👌

She also said how she wants friends but doesn't want to make friends and it would be nice to have friends but then she'd have to maintain a friendship which obviously, we know she can't do. What a giant fat red flag!!!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
So let's break down her update.

She starts with it was a monstrosity of a date - why post pics then?
She also said he had missing teeth and later called him "the two teeth wonder" - just like dan then?
She asks herself "where am I finding these people?" - on dodgy dating sites hun, without getting to know them first, not even before handing them out the address to your landlords home. Where he let's you and your children live.
She also ridicules his outfit like she did her last "date" - when she herself was wearing a god awful nans curtains ensemble that was already so busy when I noticed she'd added a belt I nearly had a seizure. Along with her Karen mum bun on a date. Classy as ever.
She mentions his clothes had food stains on - coming from the woman who lives in beans and greased stained tops!!
I have to admit, him having her as his screensaver is weird AF - but again this is someone she's given her home address too.
Bizarrely, she then adds a clip claiming he's Andrew Tate because he's talking about monkeys having sex - all I got from the video is they were in an absolute fing dive bar I wouldn't be seen dead in, let alone on a first date.
Again circling back to his dress sense and wearing loafers - while she's in her everything5pounds council sliders
Then ended on saying she had a dry kebab - how fing romantic

Maybe if you better yourself KKK you'll attract better men, although tbh he sounded perfect for you 👌

She also said how she wants friends but doesn't want to make friends and it would be nice to have friends but then she'd have to maintain a friendship which obviously, we know she can't do. What a giant fat red flag!!!
I’m not believing the screensaver. No way. Just another way of her trying to portray people are ‘obsessed’

Status
Not open for further replies.