Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
@Kkshamwiche - did you manage to get hold of the Scottish Sun fella?

I did!! At first they said they cant run a story without proof (my "story" being how me and several other innocent instagram users have been target to her online abuse and harassment) so I'm currently half way through saving all the proof of her trolling everyone to send them!! They asked for my details to call me so will hand them over once I've built the proper case/story. In the mean time if anyone has any proof or stories of her trolling add them here now and I'll add them to the file 😂 I asked if they had proof her neighbours were spying and funnily enough never got a response from that!

Apr 16, 2023
I did!! At first they said they cant run a story without proof (my "story" being how me and several other innocent instagram users have been target to her online abuse and harassment) so I'm currently half way through saving all the proof of her trolling everyone to send them!! They asked for my details to call me so will hand them over once I've built the proper case/story. In the mean time if anyone has any proof or stories of her trolling add them here now and I'll add them to the file 😂 I asked if they had proof her neighbours were spying and funnily enough never got a response from that!
So they can't run a story without proof,yet they ran her story without proof of nosy neighbours 🤣 can't make this s up,well KK can as that's all her story is 💩💩

Apr 12, 2023
Her laughing at her self thinking she is hilarious when she is just sad and desperate, tragic!
How much se in that packed lunch? 🤢 Poor Kids are gonna be as big as her, why not just the wrap,veg,drink & fruit?
Screenshot_2023-06-12-10-38-37-774_com.android.chrome.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
Her laughing at her self thinking she is hilarious when she is just sad and desperate, tragic!

This video Is horrible for so many reasons. Didn't she say they were going somewhere for the kids, trucks or something because "Bobby will love it" ? And they ended up ar a bootsale again?? I can't think of anything my kids would hate more on a hot day than trapsing round and open field of tat with no shade!!

Also the way she says Dan still needs her🤮 it's disgusting, it's so controlling and passive aggressive.

The lunches 😬 why aren't the school picking up on this and having a word with her about portion control? There's no way they need all that! I'd take away the baby bell, peperami, crisps, chocolate biscuits, fake fruit and add some normal fruit. Get rid of the juice box and add water and a fresh apple or orange juice box at a push. That's actually obscene. Does she want them to end up like her??? She makes out she's mum of the year "prepping" lunches but it's all convenience food thrown into a lunch box. Poor show KKK. They deserve better.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
What a lovely day out for the kids - another car boot !! 🧐
Another carboot! Jeeeez these kids are horribly neglected ! Argh They hated looking at all the toys that the kind other children were selling for pocket money. Argh they really hated the fact they came home with the toys they wanted and spent allday playing with them . Worst part was they had ice cream and doughnuts from the ice cream van!

Eurgh what a life!

Last edited:

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
We are so deranged and obsessed with Kayleigh and she feels pity for us because we are pathetic basement dwellers with nothing to do apart from keep tabs on here life because we are so lonely yet here she is still here trying to fit in with us 🥺😭 who’s lonely now bab?
Still here making you all look like absolute clowns with the utter nonsense you keep trying to tarnish my name with 🙂 keep obsessing ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
I couldn’t even finish watching it. I’m embarrassed on her behalf. How pathetic is she 😂😂

fing pitiful isn't she? Promising the poor kids a day out yet again, last time was the beach wasn't it? But no instead they're off to satisfy her compulsive hoarding needs but it's alright, they got £3 spent on a new tea set and a few battered cars 😭😂 it's embarrassing. Stuffing her face with mcdonalds as well, no doubt she'll say that was a treat for them n'all, but let's be real it's all for her gluttonous self and they're used to beige food.

Status
Not open for further replies.