Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
I thought that was KK for a second šŸ¤£
IMG_5339.png

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Her latest rant šŸ’€ ā€œNo Iā€™m not going to tell you if I got paid for the articles, itā€™s none of your businessā€ and then ā€œYes, I got paid, yes I made money from the articlesā€

She also said sheā€™s learned a ā€œvery valid lessonā€ ā€¦ not valuable, valid!
I doubt she did get paid by the paper. Probably saying she ā€˜got paidā€™ because she believes she got new OF subs from it as she has said similar in the past and how it gives her ā€˜exposureā€™. Basically free advertising.

Apr 16, 2023
Her latest rant šŸ’€ ā€œNo Iā€™m not going to tell you if I got paid for the articles, itā€™s none of your businessā€ and then ā€œYes, I got paid, yes I made money from the articlesā€

She also said sheā€™s learned a ā€œvery valid lessonā€ ā€¦ not valuable, valid!

What "very valid lesson" (šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) is it she's supposed to have learned?? I can't keep up šŸ¤£

May 23, 2023
šŸŖšŸ‘€šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£
IMG_6574.jpeg

Also - great spelling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Way too many boobs going on there for one person, I counted at least 5. If I was her neighbour not only would I be constantly watching the free freak show but so would all my group chats! šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
I love how she thinks we watch because weā€™re jealous/obsessed šŸ˜­ I donā€™t understand what she must see when she watches her stories back because itā€™s for sure not what Iā€™m seeing! šŸ«£šŸ¤¢

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Way too many boobs going on there for one person, I counted at least 5. If I was her neighbour not only would I be constantly watching the free freak show but so would all my group chats! šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
I love how she thinks we watch because weā€™re jealous/obsessed šŸ˜­ I donā€™t understand what she must see when she watches her stories back because itā€™s for sure not what Iā€™m seeing! šŸ«£šŸ¤¢
She doesnā€™t even look confident or sexy (I assume she thinks she does) in the vid. She looks so uncomfortable.

Misses the mark every single time.

Apr 16, 2023
I would like to no what mirror she bliddy looks into ,anything for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.