Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I'm tempted to go and look at her only FAND page. I've laughed way too much at that. Only. FAND.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_214340_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_214340_Instagram.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 345

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
I don’t overshare.
Here’s pictures of me naked.
I won’t be showing my kids.
Here’s pictures of my kids.
I won’t tell you if I’ve been paid.
I’ve made money from the articles.

I am dizzy from all her twists and turns.
Put it away KK, I think you don’t understand that you’re car crash content. We *literally* can’t stop looking even though we know we’ll be traumatised by what we see!

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
I don’t overshare.

Put it away KK, I think you don’t understand that you’re car crash content. We *literally* can’t stop looking even though we know we’ll be traumatised by what we see!
I'll twist and turn my stories untill you mind your own fing business :)

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
So you won't judge anyone that wants to look at your body? But you'll judge anyone that talks about it? That seems 'valid'. 'Somewhat'.
Come on now let's not be silly ..I'll only judge a group of women who sit and body shame and poke fun out of other women's genitals ...because that is creepy and weird in its self. 🙃

Apr 17, 2023
Come on now let's not be silly ..I'll only judge a group of women who sit and body shame and poke fun out of other women's genitals ...because that is creepy and weird in its self. 🙃
You flaunt it about all over the Internet, what do you expect? Selling it for less than a tub of butter 🤣 no morals, no class, no standards, no job, no man, no empathy, no depth (except belly button valley)

You find me something public that ISNT being spoken about, then we'll stop airing our opinions. (We won't)

Apr 12, 2023
Stop chatting she you thick t, you judge everything and everyone even though you have no right when you’re as disgusting as you are.
You judged a man who didn’t turn up to take you out (lucky escape for him) because he loves his mum and wore beige trousers, make it make sense you dumb b!
As long as you continue to be the car crash you are, we will continue to be entertained by your embarrassing behaviour!
Now do off and go clean the scum from your fat neck!

Apr 16, 2023
Oh do off you mountainous t! You’ve judged people that participate in this very thread! Why are you so thick that you can’t see how hypocritical you are???

Apr 16, 2023
My eyes

Buying Dan a cake for his birthday. Never bought him anything when they were together but now they are 'separated' he gets treated all over the shop

She's so desperately trying to push this perfect co parenting narrative it makes me wonder what's really going on! We all know and saw first hand how abused and belittled he was by her!! Her life's such an empty void of lies, I'd love to know what's really happening.
I'm tempted to go and look at her only FAND page. I've laughed way too much at that. Only. FAND.

So much to unpack here. The 70% off (at least she knows her worth), the boobs merging into her stomach, her sagging gunt despite the awful photo shop smoothing.. yikes! What a hog beast.
I don’t overshare.

I've got fing whiplash from it all 😭🤣

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
She's so desperately trying to push this perfect co parenting narrative it makes me wonder what's really going on! We all know and saw first hand how abused and belittled he was by her!! Her life's such an empty void of lies, I'd love to know what's really happening.

So much to unpack here. The 70% off (at least she knows her worth), the boobs merging into her stomach, her sagging gunt despite the awful photo shop smoothing.. yikes! What a hog beast.

I've got fing whiplash from it all 😭🤣
Very strange them playing happy families now he's moved out. Is it because she needs someone to parent so she can sell her sweaty flaps on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.