Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Stop chatting she you thick t, you judge everything and everyone even though you have no right when you’re as disgusting as you are.
You judged a man who didn’t turn up to take you out (lucky escape for him) because he loves his mum and wore beige trousers, make it make sense you dumb b!
As long as you continue to be the car crash you are, we will continue to be entertained by your embarrassing behaviour!
Now do off and go clean the scum from your fat neck!
Bravo 👏👍 ❤️

Apr 21, 2023
Oh do off you mountainous t! You’ve judged people that participate in this very thread! Why are you so thick that you can’t see how hypocritical you are???
She’s never quite understood hypocrisy, irony or displayed any form of self awareness, she never gets it, dense, thick as mince.

Apr 27, 2023
She’s never quite understood hypocrisy, irony or displayed any form of self awareness, she never gets it, dense, thick as mince.

She really is thick, I’ve never met an adult quite like it before.

At least smacked off her face Lou knows what she’s doing! Lou just doesn’t care and knows she can get away with being a lazy beg whereas KK is literally oblivious to what she’s doing/sharing/portraying herself.

Apr 16, 2023

At least smacked off her face Lou knows what she’s doing! Lou just doesn’t care and knows she can get away with being a lazy beg whereas KK is literally oblivious to what she’s doing/sharing/portraying herself.
And she will still be the same in 5 years time

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023

There's no hope at all for her kids with her and Dan as role models is there. Dumb and dumber

Status
Not open for further replies.