Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Hahahahahaha but that's the thing I'm not failing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💋💋💋

Bye babes.
You’re sat in a trampy house, buying out of date food, buying your kids second hand trainers, taking the poor fers for days out to a car boot and selling your fanny for a couple of quid. If you can’t see that’s failing hun you’re a lost cause 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Your eldest child went to School barely able to speak and unable to toilet himself. Your youngest already has a scarily unhealthy relationship with food, but you’re not failing at all are you 🤦🏽‍♀️

You’re sat in a trampy house, buying out of date food, buying your kids second hand trainers, taking the poor fers for days out to a car boot and selling your fanny for a couple of quid. If you can’t see that’s failing hun you’re a lost cause 🤣🤣

These paired with the fact you're grossly over weight, have a banger of a car, can't hold down a job and are privately renting with no means to save to buy in the future..lol yeah you're a failure babes!

May 23, 2023
If it’s somebody pretending to be Ratberg - sad

If it’s actually Scissor Sandbags herself - sad

Absolutely no rage going on here, in fact I wish I could share some of the voice notes of some of us crying with laughter at the TikToks 😭😭😭

But we don’t share our private lives/labias for the world to witness so you’ll just have to get your multiple personalities to reenact it in your head for you 🎭

£1.50 for a months worth of dusty clam and sweaty hams though!
Which will then be imprinted firmly into the world wide webs domain FOREVER…for a potential of a maximum £15 for one single month and the hopes of them not cancelling after the first month 🤞🏽💀
Actually now I put it down in writing, yeah I’m raging over here, I can barely type…fweeewmin! 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
These paired with the fact you're grossly over weight, have a banger of a car, can't hold down a job and are privately renting with no means to save to buy in the future..lol yeah you're a failure babes!
I feel like this is the start of a game similar to the one we used to play when we were kids, where you’d write down a sentence, fold the page down, pass it on to the next person to do the same and so on. At the end you’d end up with this higgledy piggedy story, except in this version we’d end up with a comprehensive list of KK’s failures.

Apr 20, 2023
If it’s somebody pretending to be Ratberg - sad

If it’s actually Scissor Sandbags herself - sad

Absolutely no rage going on here, in fact I wish I could share some of the voice notes of some of us crying with laughter at the TikToks 😭😭😭

But we don’t share our private lives/labias for the world to witness so you’ll just have to get your multiple personalities to reenact it in your head for you 🎭

£1.50 for a months worth of dusty clam and sweaty hams though!
Which will then be imprinted firmly into the world wide webs domain FOREVER…for a potential of a maximum £15 for one single month and the hopes of them not cancelling after the first month 🤞🏽💀
Actually now I put it down in writing, yeah I’m raging over here, I can barely type…fweeewmin! 🤣🤣🤣

‘£1.50 for a months worth of dusty clam and sweaty hams though!’

The next ad campaign slogan 😂

Apr 21, 2023
Is that a cassette player? Yes. Yes it is! 🤣🤣🤣 and she had the audacity to s off a Peugeot! she really needs a strong dose of reality! Ffs can someone please catapult this filthy b into the 20’s! And that dinosaur purse! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpeg
    IMG_2802.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 288
Apr 17, 2023
This was hubbys previous Peugeot, imagine if cream trouser, loving son and grandson, lucky escape Dude, had 1) actually turned up and 2) rocked up in this,
she would have been frothing!
She is so tunnel vision it’s scary!

PEUGEOT RCZ Hun…. Google them
“Crummage” what kind of pig fing English is that

Status
Not open for further replies.