Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Why is she posting pics of the guys face & all these accusations / red flags. I don’t see her calling out Ray like this (unless I’ve missed it) or the person who she is labelling an SO! She’s unhinged.
And he’s not allowed to mention / mock her mental health but she can use his ED as an insult & openly say she doesn’t care about it / isn’t interested in it, it’s an inconvenience for her.
Sorry, just adding to this as I’m watching more of her bullshit. She’s now taking the piss out of him for having a Binge Eating disorder which is a recognised mental health disorder. She’s hit the limit today for me, KAYLEIGH YOU ARE A fING NASTY, VILE, GASLIGHTING, BULLYING, NARCISSISTIC, GREEDY, FAT t. I would wish you a life time of unhappiness, but I think you already have that under control. We can only hope those poor kids have the confidence & courage to get away from you as soon as they are able to.

Last edited:

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
1. Why after 1 date is she telling someone what all their red flags are. Just say 'nice to meet you but I don't think we are for each other' and move on.
2. Why, if she is not interested in him and had already declared they were only gonna be mates (despite having zero in common) was she so bothered that he was still active on a dating site?
3. What grown ass adult gets into an arguement with another adult after 1 date to the point where mental health is being mocked? But its just 'banter'.
4. How has she no insight at all into her behaviour, its actually quite scary and very typical of someone with Boderline Personality Disorder who hasn't had any therapeutic intervention for it.
5. Why is she so angry if she believes he's wrong?

6 - KK IS THE ONLY RED FLAG HERE IN ALL OF THIS.

One further addition, she soon changed her tune about the other date now she's going on another date with him. He was a walking red flag she was slagging off to everyone onlya couple of weeks ago.
She SCREAMS desperation.

Apr 16, 2023
Why is she posting pics of the guys face & all these accusations / red flags. I don’t see her calling out Ray like this (unless I’ve missed it) or the person who she is labelling an SO! She’s unhinged.
And he’s not allowed to mention / mock her mental health but she can use his ED as an insult & openly say she doesn’t care about it / isn’t interested in it, it’s an inconvenience for her.
Sorry, just adding to this as I’m watching more of her bullshit. She’s now taking the piss out of him for having a Binge Eating disorder which is a recognised mental health disorder. She’s hit the limit today for me, KAYLEIGH YOU ARE A fING NASTY, VILE, GASLIGHTING, BULLYING, NARCISSISTIC, GREEDY, FAT t. I would wish you a life time of unhappiness, but I think you already have that under control. We can only hope those poor kids have the confidence & courage to get away from you as soon as they are able to.
💯 well said ☝

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Mr Carter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707-174452.png
    Screenshot_20230707-174452.png
    391.3 KB · Views: 340
Apr 21, 2023
And he DID NOT mock her mental health as she stated. . Not once, he simply said how he saw her and he was 💯 spot on!

Apr 21, 2023
Mr Carter
She’s unhinged! Why does she think that she is above everyone!? No words! I Hope this bites her on the arse! She is bang out of order posting a photo and saying all those things. But I suppose he will never know as she is now private and probably blocked him
After his police threats. She does need reporting, I hope somebody recognises him and tells him. Her time is coming, tick tock!

Apr 21, 2023
I’m sorry but did she go down the malicious lies of him “apparently touching her bum” and it’s being sexual assault???? One of those are you KK. Disgusting t. I will go out of my way to find this man and tell him everything about you. And I mean EVERYTHING. KARMA !!!!
You will have a whole army behind you, she is MANKY!
“Story time ”
A lovely wholesome lad from my daughters class, all throughout them growing up, (they were around 19 when this incident happened though)
He was accused of touching a girls breast at a bar queue, this girl took it all out, horrific. Long story!
This boy attempted his own life.

She has got it coming to her, she’s no boundaries!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I remember when she said on numerous occasions (even prided herself on it), that she doesn't care about people having mental health problems BECAUSE SHE HAS NEVER HAD ANY.

The trouble with that attitude, Kkk, is that you can't then decide that someone is mocking the mental health problem that you do not have, you fing ignorant, orange bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.