Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Projection. Not that she has any insight in to this what so ever. She will have dome this all her life and now it has become a self fulfilling prophecy of hers that she can explain her actions by having these 'multiple personalities'. The only person laughing about her mental health is herself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_122129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_122129_Chrome.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 148
Apr 16, 2023
The thing is though, how much of that is true? She’s already boomeranged back to the poor sod she slagged off on TikTok claiming what she said was “superficial”. She’s inconsistent as do with what she says, because she’s not got a bloody clue about anything. Thought the only white man she’d ever be with was a “fluke”? She just likes attention and will take it from any male.

I don’t think she knows herself either, therefore entertaining any fool who wants to take her on a date.
Anything for a shag and a free meal

Phyllisjay

Apr 16, 2023
This is such a dangerous game she’s playing with these men.
One day she might just go too far with one of them and it’ll bite her on the arse. She’s no idea what these men are capable of if pushed enough, and she not only puts herself at risk, but her children too. It’s not as if her address has been kept quiet, and anyone who knows the area well enough would easily find her house with or without it.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
This is such a dangerous game she’s playing with these men.
One day she might just go too far with one of them and it’ll bite her on the arse. She’s no idea what these men are capable of if pushed enough, and she not only puts herself at risk, but her children too. It’s not as if her address has been kept quiet, and anyone who knows the area well enough would easily find her house with or without it.
I was just thinking the same yesterday. It's extremely dangerous.

Apr 16, 2023
Imagine being a big woman and not knowing the difference between a goat and a sheep 😂😂😂 She’s so fing stunted, it’s mind boggling. Was her wee boy “over welcomed” or overwhelmed? I can’t with the words she uses.

Being proud of her 4 year old calling an animal a “dickhead” and still having a dummy…😐
Them kids are going to learn nothing from that thicko

Apr 12, 2023
Someone has commented the other day that she should be a stand up comic and I think it has got to her head 🙈
She's just not funny! Font matter how hard she tries,just looks like a fat ugly desperate t 🤣 & I fing HATE that she talks whilst eating & full a full gob of s 🤢🤮 no wonder her kids have no manners at the table etc, poor lil souls having that fat disgusting beached whale as a mom :(

Jun 9, 2023
Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my opinion on this fat cow, deserves all she gets in life along with half her horrible fing internet pals past and present.

Apr 16, 2023
Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my opinion on this fat cow, deserves all she gets in life along with half her horrible fing internet pals past and present.
Oooh spill the tea

Status
Not open for further replies.