Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
She thinks this is a flex so let's narrow it down.. the chocolate and pan au chocolate are unnecessary and high in sugar. The crackers have a gram of salt in only 5. The sausage rolls, pepperami and chicken pieces are processed s and the fruit is also all high in sugar so again why the copious amount of processed food? The yoghurt is fine, especially as the cheese looks sweaty and is probably defrosting as I type. And there isn't a vegetable in sight. So well done KKK. Your only "flex" is yet again, a monumental hilarious failure.
And all that for 1 kid, jesus christ cheese going to be same size as a mam and dad, no need for all that s

Apr 16, 2023
And all that for 1 kid, jesus christ cheese going to be same size as a mam and dad, no need for all that s

Imo over feeding is just as bad as not feeding then enough. People go oh they're fed at least but its all the wrong things, all too much and all out of date. She's setting them up for a life of addictive eating which will make them obese like her and could lead to serious health problems!

She is dying to get into some kind of beef with Rebecca, just so it will give her content and be able to speak about for years after.
I really hope RG never takes her bait

This plus jealousy!! Rebecca Goodwin hit 3million in OF earnings this week. KKK will be seeting with jealousy!!! I bet its got her budget tiktok undies in a right twist! A house to leave her kids, business ventures, being happily in a relationship, being loved by people regardless of doing OF all while KKK can only afford to be in Yarmouth for 19 and come back? fing raging babes and I love it.

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023
So I got these the other week & it's recommended to size down a size so she says she's a 18 so why order a size 22/24 not a 16?? Is someone telling porkies again? 🤣
IMG_20230717_143013.jpg
Can't stop thinking about how it says 'Bodyshapper' 😂

Itsme

May 23, 2023
Imo over feeding is just as bad as not feeding then enough. People go oh they're fed at least but its all the wrong things, all too much and all out of date. She's setting them up for a life of addictive eating which will make them obese like her and could lead to serious health problems!

This plus jealousy!! Rebecca Goodwin hit 3million in OF earnings this week. KKK will be seeting with jealousy!!! I bet its got her budget tiktok undies in a right twist! A house to leave her kids, business ventures, being happily in a relationship, being loved by people regardless of doing OF all while KKK can only afford to be in Yarmouth for 19 and come back? fing raging babes and I love it.
I did a child care course in college and had to do a child protection course as a part of it and the child and young persons act states that obesity from over eating is a form of neglect as you are neglecting a child's health...

Apr 21, 2023
*no one gives a do about your tits or you kkk
Your username!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I must say, she really took on board all our comments about the last ‘holiday’ must have hit a nerve, she really stepped up on this attempt, included all the things that we told her should be involved on a 19 hour holiday, first one was just a practice run. And you could see the kids loved it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.