Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I will confirm that that thumbnail cuticle does not have regular oil as she suggests. Far from it.
AND who is so bitter, when they weren’t successful in a job role that they need to justify by slating the company that didn’t contact the potential employee notifying of their recent interview fail. . .
Says more about you than them KK. Confirmed, you are Obselete mate 🤡 💯

And I can also confirm it doesn't keep your nails "fresh" as she says, it just strengthens them! She's so thick it hurts my head.
From what i understand about femfresh , it’s distributed in charity personal hygiene packages, given to homeless people who don’t have opportunity to regularly bath or shower. So yeah, she’s a once a week bath isn’t she? Im
Sure I remember something like that?!
I don't know about that, but I do know everyone with a brain knows not to use it! Deffo conformation she needs a little "help" down there 🤢

May 23, 2023
100% get why they would be beneficial for homeless women - specially the wipes - they’ve seen me through a V festival or two I won’t lie 💃🏽🤣 but if you have access to a shower/bath you don’t need that s at all unless you’ve got a coochie with a ph balance of Mount Vesuvius 🌋
But I’m only saying all this because I’m a jealous A cup so never mind hey 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
100% get why they would be beneficial for homeless women - specially the wipes - they’ve seen me through a V festival or two I won’t lie 💃🏽🤣 but if you have access to a shower/bath you don’t need that s at all unless you’ve got a coochie with a ph balance of Mount Vesuvius 🌋
But I’m only saying all this because I’m a jealous A cup so never mind hey 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
A jealous A cup with a clean Fanny!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
The femfresh and the comment about her having to change her pillow cases often because of the smell of ‘face’ just confirms to me that she’s a smelly cow. If you brush your teeth and wash your face before bed it wouldn’t smell of ‘face’ EVER and if you washed your vag you wouldn’t need to fanny deodorant 🤢
She was definitely dragged up by people who clearly disliked her 💀
This. Wtf does your face actually smell of??? I'm  generally genuinely horrified by the thought. Spam? Beans? Defrosted toast?

May 23, 2023
A jealous A cup with a clean Fanny!
Oh my god I’m so having that in my obituary 🙌🏾🤣
This. Wtf does your face actually smell of??? I'm  generally genuinely horrified by the thought. Spam? Beans? Defrosted toast?
Honestly it’s starting to make sense as to why she is the way she is. She was probably a smelly friendless gremlin in school who everyone called ‘fishy fanny’, had terrible BO, never got invited to parties, had to partner up with the teacher in drama class because nobody else would etc. bet her only friend was the schools caretaker who would say stuff like ‘cor you’re jail bait you are’ because her tits were already at her ankles by the time she was 15 (due to the people dragging her up not teaching her do all about do all) so she’s latched on to that as her personality because that was all the ‘positive’ reinforcement she’s ever had and thus the fatberg we all know and loathe today was created. Every super t has an origin story, bet that was hers 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpeg
    IMG_0781.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 89

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Oh my god I’m so having that in my obituary 🙌🏾🤣

Honestly it’s starting to make sense as to why she is the way she is. She was probably a smelly friendless gremlin in school who everyone called ‘fishy fanny’, had terrible BO, never got invited to parties, had to partner up with the teacher in drama class because nobody else would etc. bet her only friend was the schools caretaker who would say stuff like ‘cor you’re jail bait you are’ because her tits were already at her ankles by the time she was 15 (due to the people dragging her up not teaching her do all about do all) so she’s latched on to that as her personality because that was all the ‘positive’ reinforcement she’s ever had and thus the fatberg we all know and loathe today was created. Every super t has an origin story, bet that was hers 😂
I feel like you need to change your username. YammondFreud

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Another day of assuming everyone who has an opinion on her is jealous of her. What in the delusion does she think anyone would be jealous of? The saggy sand sacks? The streaky orange tan? The tacky decor? Her fake rings? The old banger of a car? The poor dress sense? The fact she talks to herself in the 3rd person / running commentary? The lack of friendships? The extremely poor choice in men due to desperation? The rented house with the 1980s lights? The poky little kitchen? I could go on and on. If she had an ounce of decency or self respect about her I would pity her and her pathetic existence. But instead she's an emotionally unstable, delusional orangutan with a bad case of mummy and daddy issues.

Apr 16, 2023
So she is slowly drip feeding us what happened on Saturday.... She just can't help her self can she 😂
What a lazy do as well with not helping with the kids. Since she has become a sex worker she has got worse as a mother I swear to God!
She never does anything with them kids,money or should i say pennies and strange old men come 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.