308.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Screenshot_20230726-113840.png
    Screenshot_20230726-113840.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20230726-113847.png
    Screenshot_20230726-113847.png
    275 KB · Views: 240
Apr 16, 2023
So she is slowly drip feeding us what happened on Saturday.... She just can't help her self can she 😂
What a lazy do as well with not helping with the kids. Since she has become a sex worker she has got worse as a mother I swear to God!

It's so sad the kids are at the farm with Dan and not her. She just can't be arsed with them can she.

Also those fing pictures are atrocious but the PC prick one has got to be one of my faves for comical value! And that's saying something considering in her tiktok her tit was wedged between her side and her sofa cushions the entire time 😂😂😂

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
This jelly bellied walking contradiction getting the ick about women who wear bras that are too small. When she is constantly subjecting us to her over spill 4 tit show. All the things she listed give her the ick are all things she does. I'll Say it again... PROJECTION.

Says it’s weird that we discuss her body, but she’s ok to discuss other women’s. She’s obsessed with everyone else’s tits!!

Mums who sit on their arse all day & don’t potty train their kids give me the ick.
Not sure how I’ve managed to post as you sorry 😭

Apr 21, 2023
Oh no 😫 full on close up visuals of your kids alongside you promoting yourself as a sex worker. Nah man. fing madness.
That is for the benefit of the authorities when they view her social media’s.

Wonder if the kids might get a 19 hour holiday to somewhere really cool like Legoland, or Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Chessington?
Just a Few easy ideas for her! Saying she seriously lacks when it isn’t anything to do with reduced or Only Fans.

Apr 21, 2023
It’s Golden Syrup! Not Maple Syrup! How the hell do you get to her age and not know the difference!?!?
Why is Dan there at 1030, her emphasising over and over he is going home, emphasising about them co parenting and mumbling about his start and finish times? taking his reduced lunch and breakfast with him?, is this also for the authorities benefit?
I know ALOT if you believe he’s still living there, I didn’t, however I’m starting to think he possibly is now.
Love how she always says “give the kids a little treat” as though they eat healthy mist if the time.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s Golden Syrup! Not Maple Syrup! How the hell do you get to her age and not know the difference!?!?
Why is Dan there at 1030, her emphasising over and over he is going home, emphasising about them co parenting and mumbling about his start and finish times? taking his reduced lunch and breakfast with him?, is this also for the authorities benefit?
I know ALOT if you believe he’s still living there, I didn’t, however I’m starting to think he possibly is now.
Love how she always says “give the kids a little treat” as though they eat healthy mist if the time.

Honestly the only "treats" she gives her kids are food related and that's such a worry it really is. The poor mites are gonna end up grossly obese like her. The breakfast she prepped (weird) has do all goodness in. All empty carbs and processed sugar!! MAKE them fing banana pancakes. Serve it with FRUIT and HONEY?? STOP THEM GROWING UP OBESE. It's not fing fair on them at all. And of course she's with Dan, shes a lying scrounging slapper.

Apr 17, 2023
I mean if she is still with Dumbass Dan, you do have to think just how much of a cuckold he is. It’s just nasty watching your notwife get her fish taco out/sit on alexa/go on various dates for payment (that can be in kind KK before you start - if they buy you dinner and you give out in return regardless of how far you go it’s still payment - especially when you slate them on TT or insta either the same night or next day. That 👏🏼is👏🏼not👏🏼a👏🏼flex👏🏼 women do not act this way. Desperate regressed people do)

Apr 16, 2023
Aw hes's still living there ,think he has been for a while,she thinks people are stupid.She keeps emphasising about it over and over and when people do that it's a clear indication that it's a lie. You ARE commiting BENEFIT FRAUD KK and you no you are

Status
Not open for further replies.