Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Honestly the only "treats" she gives her kids are food related and that's such a worry it really is. The poor mites are gonna end up grossly obese like her. The breakfast she prepped (weird) has do all goodness in. All empty carbs and processed sugar!! MAKE them fing banana pancakes. Serve it with FRUIT and HONEY?? STOP THEM GROWING UP OBESE. It's not fing fair on them at all. And of course she's with Dan, shes a lying scrounging slapper.
Of course she is still with him,just needs all the extra benefit money and col payment's as her of is not bringing the cash in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-085918_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725-085918_Google.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: Maggot Robbie
Apr 16, 2023
I mean if she is still with Dumbass Dan, you do have to think just how much of a cuckold he is. It’s just nasty watching your notwife get her fish taco out/sit on alexa/go on various dates for payment (that can be in kind KK before you start - if they buy you dinner and you give out in return regardless of how far you go it’s still payment - especially when you slate them on TT or insta either the same night or next day. That 👏🏼is👏🏼not👏🏼a👏🏼flex👏🏼 women do not act this way. Desperate regressed people do)
Just for you KK

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-082536_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725-082536_Google.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 138
Jun 9, 2023
I mean if she is still with Dumbass Dan, you do have to think just how much of a cuckold he is. It’s just nasty watching your notwife get her fish taco out/sit on alexa/go on various dates for payment (that can be in kind KK before you start - if they buy you dinner and you give out in return regardless of how far you go it’s still payment - especially when you slate them on TT or insta either the same night or next day. That 👏🏼is👏🏼not👏🏼a👏🏼flex👏🏼 women do not act this way. Desperate regressed people do)
It should be making Dan suicidal living like that, there’s either no love there at all or he fing loves it. I was basically in his place and the first thing I done was have a breakdown and source everything needed to CTB but never took it and I stayed and stuck my head in the sand (currently trying to build myself back up a little). So I understand how people live s life’s in the hope there kids benefit from a two parent upbringing but this isn’t that, he’s deffo either an actual cuckold or like someone else said KKs male friends ain’t actually shagging her because she’s a fishy cow and walking disease. (Personally I think she’s shagging anything that she can and dans allowing himself to be cucked). Her kids are going to get the piss ripped out them for all her antics and that’s actually kind of sad imo.

Jul 25, 2023
Bold of you to assume I'm on benefits 🤣🤣🤣
Get out the house with yer kidz ye fat mess stop hiding away cos u know the street know what you are it ain’t those babies fault is it
How come you aren’t capable of taking them out on your own you have to be babysat to take them out it’s not fair they only know second hand toys and a sharing platter oh what a summer they’ll have ey?

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
She needs to get some vitamin D
alot of vitamin D!

whats fing wierd kk is
1. you actually look at this forum
2. you use someone elses photo on here to reply to us all
3. you post on your instagram as if everyone knows what the do you are on about - when in reality they are saying " what the do is this b on about"
4. you tag the nightclubs in on titok about you not getting a job - thats fing weird and sad

to be continued......

has anyone ever seen steve irwins family on Quest where they talk about a crocodile and they say they could give 999 reasons a crocodile is so amazing - this is a bit like that, but 999 reasons why KK is a fing moron.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Trying to say she’s not on benefits 😂😂😂😂😂 UC, housing benefit and child benefit are all benefits you clown! You don’t earn do all so there’s not a chance Dan’s salary is keeping two houses, two cars, two kids and two large adults! Shut the do up and own it!
And you know this for a fact do you? Stop making yourself look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.