Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
She needs to get some vitamin D
Says The account continously taking screen shots of my tits , body and genitals from my twitter and only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only person sharing and screen shotting them is you hun ! Maybe you do also hun hahahhaa freak. Do you keep them in a little folder in your phone. 🤪🤪🤪

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
I wonder if she ever stops to think of the damage she’s causing in her life. To Dimwit Dan, those kids and herself. I can’t grasp why on earth she thinks the way she conducts herself (so. bloody. publicly.) is any way to have a happy, normal life. Life is s, difficult, stressful and downright horrible at times without all the bullshit she seems to delight in and I just don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apr 21, 2023
I wonder if she ever stops to think of the damage she’s causing in her life. To Dimwit Dan, those kids and herself. I can’t grasp why on earth she thinks the way she conducts herself (so. bloody. publicly.) is any way to have a happy, normal life. Life is s, difficult, stressful and downright horrible at times without all the bullshit she seems to delight in and I just don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s so insecure so constantly seeks validation. More to be pitied but she’s her own worst enemy.

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
She’s so insecure so constantly seeks validation. More to be pitied but she’s her own worst enemy.
True, just baffling. I just can’t imagine being talked about like this by strangers and still thinking I’m the dogs bollocks! Also the way she goes on about other people being obsessed with her I honestly don’t know anyone as obsessed with her as her!

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Says The account continously taking screen shots of my tits , body and genitals from my twitter and only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only person sharing and screen shotting them is you hun ! Maybe you do also hun hahahhaa freak. Do you keep them in a little folder in your phone. 🤪🤪🤪
Says the person on her social media begging people to comment on her article in the sun. Your just like good friend Alieen 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Get out the house with yer kidz ye fat mess stop hiding away cos u know the street know what you are it ain’t those babies fault is it
How come you aren’t capable of taking them out on your own you have to be babysat to take them out it’s not fair they only know second hand toys and a sharing platter oh what a summer they’ll have ey?
She can't handle them kids out on her own

Apr 17, 2023
True, just baffling. I just can’t imagine being talked about like this by strangers and still thinking I’m the dogs bollocks! Also the way she goes on about other people being obsessed with her I honestly don’t know anyone as obsessed with her as her!
Other people being obsessed with her whilst she’s obsessed with RG now if only she had 1/1000 of her OF earnings 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Dear kkk, saw this and thought of you.. the Internet has no time limit. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_182720_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_182720_Facebook.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.