Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
I was made aware of comments being made about me last Sunday

The date on Saturday was not a date as far as I was concerned, a meeting of mates. At least that's what I thought.

I have never been to the house, and there was never a falling out over food or cans of coke. I believe that is in regards to a mate she knew and went out the night before and did a live in the blokes van

I never paid for time, I never paid for How's your father

The Sun story about the woman staring at her I thought was more about the amount of cakes on the table, which was situated by the toilets, said woman was waiting to use it

I never abandoned Kayleigh. I offered to pay for an uber as the trains were buggered. The uber dropped her to meet her ex partner at a services and I continued on the journey home
How do you know about this forum? Why are you here?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Send a selfie of yourself with your right index finger pointing in the air. Then we will start talking and believe you, until then no one really gives a do what you say Kayleigh.

Send a selfie of yourself with your right index finger pointing in the air. Then we will start talking and believe you, until then no one really gives a do what you say Kayleigh.

Attachments

• 20230729_215859.jpg
    20230729_215859.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 348

fjjh07

May 24, 2023
I liked her as a mate, genuinely, but I understand some things have been said about me this week. I am not the type of person to s off someone online, butbI will set the record straight
You’ve had a lucky escape! She meets up with people like you for content/drama because she’s got nothing going on in her real life. She then elaborates stories to make people she has met look bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.