Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Paul came on here for his right to reply as she slagged him off on social media & made accusations about him after blocking him. He’s defending himself but he’s in the wrong? I can not wait to see how this plays out. Wonder what the “appropriate route” will say about her messaging family members & employers & outing “trolls” incorrectly by posting pics of their faces etc online. You’ve had a taste of your own medicine Kayleigh, it’s very nasty & very bitter isn’t it ?!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
IMG_5376.png

Attachments

• i-want-to-play-a-game-jigsaw.gif
    i-want-to-play-a-game-jigsaw.gif
    157.6 KB · Views: 113
Apr 16, 2023
Paul I have asked you to leave me alone . You have continued. So I will be now taking this further through the appropriate route.
Bullshit,you have blocked him on everything so how is he still hounding you.He came on here to defend himself as you were calling him a perv on YOUR social platforms,he's never once said anything bad about you or your family,NO what you don't like is the fact he's came here telling the truth and defending himself get fkn real KK

Apr 16, 2023
I have left you alone. I have not called you, or messaged you. I joined this forum to set the record straight on comments made about me, and I answered questions that were put to me

I have not contacted anyone in your family
I have not tried to humiliate you online
I have been civil in how I have approached the matter

I would ask you to stop contacting my family, and stop messaging or calling me. You had made your position quite clear, and I am respecting that

I genuinely wish you the best for the future and hope you find the happiness you seek, but if you cannot find peace and move on, I feel sorry for you

With regards to taking appropriate action, there is a phrase that is often used, "people in glass houses should not throw stones, as breeze blocks tend to get lobbed back" .

I have records of as you do. I have no intention of disclosing those. But please know this, if you continue to slander, defame my name or contact me or my family again outside of this forum, I will also take the appropriate and responsible action needed to bring this to an end

Take care Kayleigh
👏👏👏👏well said

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
Here comes the “migraine” excuse 🙄
Always happens when she gets too much heat she can’t handle.
She’s fine when it’s slagging people off online, contacting their partners, contacting their children, contacting people’s ex’s to say that their kids are in danger, or even contacting workplaces. She never gets migraines then. But when someone comes back to her with actual facts and common sense, then she ss the bed and plays victim.

The last time this happened was when her “neighbour” on here contacted the social work dept. And I’m assuming that’s what’s happened again.

Maybe don’t advertise sexual services on the same page you display your kids, I mean it’s not exactly rocket science is it love?

Aug 1, 2023
Paul I have asked you to leave me alone . You have continued. So I will be now taking this further through the appropriate route.
dont forget to get your famous lawyer to help you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. correct me if i am wrong but paul is on a open forum discussing things, you are on your instagram abusing him, messaging him and his FAMILY, and you are asking him to leave you alone fing hell you thick c***. if i were his daughter I would have been sorting this face to face.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
dont forget to get your famous lawyer to help you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. correct me if i am wrong but paul is on a open forum discussing things, you are on your instagram abusing him, messaging him and his FAMILY, and you are asking him to leave you alone fing hell you thick c***. if i were his daughter I would have been sorting this face to face.
And TikTok

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
He's left you alone though? He's been decent on here and only come to ask what was said about him and tell his side. Not once has he been nasty. Yet you, you've made numerous stories and tiktoks, slating him, calling him a perv? You've threatened to out private messages that if you are correct and they are from OF...he's paid for either via subscription or an extra. If its a lie and he hasn't contacted you on OF then that is painting him falsely.
You've contacted his daughter.
Now you tell me who out of the 2 has done anything that could be seen as illegal?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Wasting police time as perrrrrr
I do wonder what exactly is the 'appropriate route' she is referring to? She asked someone to leave her alone... they did. She continued to try to contact them through various forms to which they did not respond. So what exactly is she referring to here? Like been at school 'I'm gonna tell on you' so pathetic. Her blocking hasn't had the desired effect, what she really wants is someone to go back and fourth with and continue the arguement. She then wants to decide by using blocking as and when they can respond to her abuse. She hasn't been able to do that this time. She's rattled and it's too much for her pea sized brain, probably what has caused the migraine to be fair.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I do wonder what exactly is the 'appropriate route' she is referring to? She asked someone to leave her alone... they did. She continued to try to contact them through various forms to which they did not respond. So what exactly is she referring to here? Like been at school 'I'm gonna tell on you' so pathetic. Her blocking hasn't had the desired effect, what she really wants is someone to go back and fourth with and continue the arguement. She then wants to decide by using blocking as and when they can respond to her abuse. She hasn't been able to do that this time. She's rattled and it's too much for her pea sized brain, probably what has caused the migraine to be fair.
Did I miss something on here, I didn't see anything about a migraine

Status
Not open for further replies.