Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2023
funnily enough old KKK does the pahahaha quite alot. wouldnt surprise me if your KKK :sick::sick::sick:
🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said who I am it’s my real name, I don’t hide behind fake names. Yous are probably 40+ single with 6 cats. Get a life I’m bored😴 clearly not going to get to the bottom of why I was mentioned so, I’m out! Have field day huns I’m sure you’s will. I’m sure yous will love fingering yourselves to this thread and the reaction yous thrive off! Sad really bye fers

Aug 1, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said who I am it’s my real name, I don’t hide behind fake names. Yous are probably 40+ single with 6 cats. Get a life I’m bored😴 clearly not going to get to the bottom of why I was mentioned so, I’m out! Have field day huns I’m sure you’s will. I’m sure yous will love fingering yourselves to this thread and the reaction yous thrive off! Sad really bye fers
what a delightful person "fingering yourselves to this thread" - hun, please go get yourself a snickers and a coffee.
37, married, 2 kids, own my own home, definitly don't need to get a life. oh also, what the do is "yous" its "you" - fing weird mate.

Apr 16, 2023
👋

Apr 12, 2023
User

The full double barrel user name you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a t!

“you’s” you’ve o d on Towie babes 🤢

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
what a delightful person "fingering yourselves to this thread" - hun, please go get yourself a snickers and a coffee.
37, married, 2 kids, own my own home, definitly don't need to get a life. oh also, what the do is "yous" its "you" - fing weird mate.
It's either KK or someone that is so far up her arse she actually speaks and writes like KK

Apr 12, 2023
It's either KK or someone that is so far up her arse she actually speaks and writes like KK
It probably is her, I also believe she’s here commenting as one of us on more than one account and wouldn’t be surprised if she’s even Paul at this point, she’s absolutely fing delusional and desperate for any attention good or bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.