Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
The oxymoron of that statement is I am leaving her alone by not answering messages and calls, with posts going up written as the 3rd person
Just stick to not answering her. The thing with KK is she’s a control freak and she has to be in control at all times so it will be breaking her you not answering. My advice, if she continues to pester you and your family report her to Bedfordshire police, she has many previous cases of harassment against her and this time hopefully they will take it serious. Keep every bit of evidence.

Apr 17, 2023
She will have another victim by next week. Right now she must be grinding on her crystals trying to keep her calm as much as possible. Normally the constant abuse goes on for a few days, maybe she had a moment of realisation she had fed up this time.
She’s probs shoving them up her Alexa alley to get the “good vibes” throughout

DavesDeals

Apr 23, 2023
As per @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ...... Eres un verdadero chiste. Realmente no entiendo por qué piensas que tu comportamiento es incluso una apariencia de 'normal'. aunque me mortificaría si hubiera pedido 25 postres y alguien le dijera a un montón de trolls.

Translation; You are an actual joke. i genuinely do not understand why you think that your behaviour is even a semblance of 'normal'. although, i would be mortified if i had ordered 25 deserts and someone told a bunch of trolls.
Right, who else was sat there trying to read this in Spanish and then had the sudden realisation... I havnt got a fing clue what I'm reading 🤣🤣🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
are-you-not-entertained.gif

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Just stick to not answering her. The thing with KK is she’s a control freak and she has to be in control at all times so it will be breaking her you not answering. My advice, if she continues to pester you and your family report her to Bedfordshire police, she has many previous cases of harassment against her and this time hopefully they will take it serious. Keep every bit of evidence.
She is blocked on all forms of media and messaging. Hopefully my response was clear, concise and credible

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
CURRENTLY ABUSING **Paul**
Casey and kids
Called out gem Lucy’s feet
That cleaning account where she was racist to the lady (can’t remember her name)
Scottish Lisa - can’t remember username
Carbybarbie
Mrs mops (I think)
lenny
m mcgarry
mbarclay
Mumma Kracken
Glitz
Fatty4life
Nickybell
Liverpool tom
Simon (he let the dog s on the carpet)
The freebie people / the ones who saved food waste
Lou
Natashacherie
Big Kev
The guy she accused of being a coke head & having an ED.
The guy in the club she took a selfie with, said was obsessed & had her pic as his screensaver.
The cancelled date guy who she said was a freak cos he liked his family.
Ray
The Landlord
48 meatballs lady
Aileen
Dan
Dans mum & dad
Miss C (another black woman)
Mrs Hinch
Beckyhomesweethome
Wax melt lady you repped for
The guy whos washing she did

You contact peoples family, workplace, youve been arrested numerous times, youve had social on your door step numerous times.

and you're not the problem? oooookkkkkkay then! #psychobitch
There is also “ cleanqueen25” shes Scottish. Kkk was slagging her off at one point!! It was pretty harsh as cleanqueen is so sweet

Soz I’m catching up still 😆

May 13, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 I’ve said who I am it’s my real name, I don’t hide behind fake names. Yous are probably 40+ single with 6 cats. Get a life I’m bored😴 clearly not going to get to the bottom of why I was mentioned so, I’m out! Have field day huns I’m sure you’s will. I’m sure yous will love fingering yourselves to this thread and the reaction yous thrive off! Sad really bye fers
How is that an insult? Being single and having cats is a fckn dream.

Apr 21, 2023
She’s gotten the fright of her life when Paul has stood up to her, last thing she would have expected, she’s ended up with egg on her face, she didn’t want to lose that face, so made out/lied that he is pestering her, as this fits her narrative more than getting the knock back.
Idol threats, there’s no way she would take ‘further action’ or however she worded it, pure threats, so Paul looks like the bad guy and yet another one “obsessed” with her.
she always has to have the upper hand, she isn’t well, genuinely has serious mental health illness.
@allegedsugardaddy just screen shot your call log, any messages, screen shot her rants that people have posted here. Anything and everything.
She will be absolutely raging that finally the tables have turned!

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
She’s gotten the fright of her life when Paul has stood up to her, last thing she would have expected, she’s ended up with egg on her face, she didn’t want to lose that face, so made out/lied that he is pestering her, as this fits her narrative more than getting the knock back.
Idol threats, there’s no way she would take ‘further action’ or however she worded it, pure threats, so Paul looks like the bad guy and yet another one “obsessed” with her.
she always has to have the upper hand, she isn’t well, genuinely has serious mental health illness.
@allegedsugardaddy just screen shot your call log, any messages, screen shot her rants that people have posted here. Anything and everything.
She will be absolutely raging that finally the tables have turned!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230802_154506_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20230802_154506_Phone.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 360

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Can you tell us in your gentle way how she propositioned you and what was your responses?
I think I buggered up that post, I was asking the kind soul who posted a screenshot of what was sent to OF, as was curious what they had said

I doubt any messages from me, or her will be produced from OF, as they do not exist. Our messages were via Instagram in response to her stories, which was before she started an OF account I seen to recall

Status
Not open for further replies.