Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Thank you for wasting social services time yet again , 'I lock my children in the garden so I can perform sex acts' 'I have punters come round the house' it's sad that my children have become a target for such malicious lies and evil people . But for everyone's concern yet again they have closed the allegation down and they are very aware of this website , the harassment thats come from this website and my police reports concerning it and the gang mentally and coercing of others to continue reporting me to social services continously .

Meanwhile there's a child out there who is being starved , beaten and actually abused who needed that social workers time and effort instead of them wasting time with me and 2 very well looked after and loved children.

Social services are fully aware of the safeguarding I provide my children , my job and how I earn money and they couldn't give a s what I do at weekends in my own free time ! So maybe you shouldn't be so invested in what I do on my weekends 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️ its weird.

Leave my children alone, they are innocent and have no part in your hate campaign against their mother.

Start living in the real world and take your heads out of internet , harassing a 4 and 6 year old is sick! What's your aim?? To have then taken away from their mother? To cause them emotional trauma of being ripped away from their family home ? Their parents?

When will you realize you won't succeed in ruining my kids or my life and I will always be on social media ?? Like it or not .. get the do over it you obsessed freaks !

Apr 16, 2023
Thank you for wasting social services time yet again , 'I lock my children in the garden so I can perform sex acts' 'I have punters come round the house' it's sad that my children have become a target for such malicious lies and evil people . But for everyone's concern yet again they have closed the allegation down and they are very aware of this website , the harassment thats come from this website and my police reports concerning it and the gang mentally and coercing of others to continue reporting me to social services continously .

Meanwhile there's a child out there who is being starved , beaten and actually abused who needed that social workers time and effort instead of them wasting time with me and 2 very well looked after and loved children.

Social services are fully aware of the safeguarding I provide my children , my job and how I earn money and they couldn't give a s what I do at weekends in my own free time ! So maybe you shouldn't be so invested in what I do on my weekends 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️ its weird.

Leave my children alone, they are innocent and have no part in your hate campaign against their mother.

Start living in the real world and take your heads out of internet , harassing a 4 and 6 year old is sick! What's your aim?? To have then taken away from their mother? To cause them emotional trauma of being ripped away from their family home ? Their parents?

When will you realize you won't succeed in ruining my kids or my life and I will always be on social media ?? Like it or not .. get the do over it you obsessed freaks !
Maybe you should take your own advice, and spend less time on the internet and more time with your children, stop bringing strange men to your home were they live and more importantly stop shareing your innocent children on the same page as your of and then maybe people won't report you

Apr 12, 2023

100% BULLSHIT!

Stop creating profiles that are pretending to report you to SS then coming on here saying the SS did nothing!

Both profiles are you!

You need help! SERIOUS HELP!

Aug 1, 2023

ahahahhahahahahah
ahahahahahahahaha

imagine being 46 ( :ROFLMAO: ) and having this much s going on in your life. I fing LOVE IT! all those years you abused innocent people online, harassed them when they PLEADED for you to stop, contacted their families, contacted their work place, shall i go on? You havent changed one bit. you don't like it because the truth is out there. you dont know how to safeguard your children. Did you tell them you filmed Only Fans content in a child's soft play??? thats fing weird mate.

You Kayleigh Horne will never stop this thread about you. YOU DID THIS. you abused so many people for so long and now karma has smacked you right in that ugly gob of yours. this thread is here to discuss people on line, we discuss how you neglect your children. You allowed a man in your home for nearly a year and you didn't even know his name! was he left alone with your children? who knows but one thing i do know is your full of s. You always say they closed the case. BULLSHIT! i'm 99.9% sure its still open because your a narcissist and narcissists always lie. No ones abusing your kids, you are ! thats what the problem is. get off the internet you utter mess.

p.s. i LOVE how your life is still s all these years later :love::love::love:. I hope your kids are removed and they live with your ex because he is a better father than you are mother. you have no maternal skills. you know nothing about children.

Roadman KK

Apr 23, 2023

The only person ruining your kids lives is you sweetheart

Apr 20, 2023

I really hate when people waste social services time, but in this case a report against you was very necessary. I really feel for your poor children as the only possible chance they have of a good life is to be removed from your care. You’re a vile person and an even worse mother. Your mother would be ashamed of you if she could see what you have become

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
@Buddha_belly

I first came across a thread about you in 2019!! When you were known as Moaning Mum. Everyone agreed that you were funny at times, but as soon as you gained the attention, your funny banter turned to downright bullying. People who you were friends with all distanced themselves from you online as they could see that the nasty, vile person you were portraying wasn’t actually you acting for laughs, it was the real you.

That was 4 years ago! We’ve had a global pandemic since then where loads of people had time to reflect and make big life changes, except you. If anything, you have become more evil, sick and depraved. 4 years have passed and the amount of people you have pissed off has just grown and grown.

Aren’t you worried @Buddha_belly about the future? In 4 years time, your kids will be 8 and 10. They will hopefully be able to read at that point, and they will be sent links to threads that their names are plastered over it, they will be sent pics of their naked mother spread eagled with a dildo hanging out of her, clips of their mother slagging their dad and grandparents. Posts from your victims about how your terrorised them and drove them off social media. All because you could! They didn’t do anything deserve it, you done it because you could.

Your kids will see all this as it will be sent to them by their peers. Not because your kids done anything to them. They will send it just because they can. Or maybe one of your victims will do it, someone who you went out of your way to harass by contacting their family will give you a taste of your own medicine and contact your children. 🤷‍♀️
YOUR digital footprint will never be erased.

Anyone with half a brain would just stop, stop all the bullying, lying, calling people out and retaliating. Just stop and get on with your life. Just stop. Because if you don’t then history WILL repeat itself and your kids will want do all to do with you. Period!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

No one is harassing your children - although the adult male strangers that you let in your children's home could well be at some point if you don't pack it in.

The rest of your post isn't worth responding to, other than your dopey solicitor mate should teach you the correct context and definition of the word coerce.

Apr 12, 2023
She’s playing us all…..

There’s no way this is true it’s just not possible, SS do not take 48 hours to investigate and close a case that quickly!

Seriously guys this is all her, I would say she’s unbelievable but we all know it’s not unbelievable at this point is it, it’s all her doing she loves these poor me games and always pretends we target her kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.