Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Comments today have had me LAUGHING OUT LOUD! 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣
Those boots belong in the wardrobe department of a Dick Whittington panto 💀
Her face actually looks like a ginger Trunchbull in the pic where she’s wearing them
I can’t comment on the date, not enough words right now.
The food 💀💀💀💀💀
And the fact she films it all as if any of it is something to be even remotely proud of 💀💀💀
I have to admit I’m at the point where I am a bit obsessed, who wouldn’t be? I mean this is top notch car crash viewing! Instead of only fans she should walk about with a go pro on and stream that; I definitely would sub! 100%
Took over from where The Jeremy Kyle show left off 😂😂

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
Holy cow what an ugly f. This makes me happy because my bloke is fit as do and she only pulls munters. Kayleigh only attracts blokes who look like they perv at 12 year olds. Does this not show you that any good looking bloke doesn’t want her. she’s having the scraggy ends that no other woman wants. Keep it up kkk because I FUCCCCCKKKKING LOVVVVVEEEE IT.
Literally he’s a big fat sloth. All her men she’s with are hideous. Dan looks like he’s lost weight and taking care of himself now. I mean he’s not attractive but he’s better than some of the people she’s showing on her insta😂 I thought she only dated black men though? She can’t even get a good looking black man interested in her. The only one that was interested gave a fake name, says it all😂😂😂

Jul 25, 2023
@ this point @Buddha_belly you should be participating in some self growth and development . All you’re doing week by week is lowering your standards . Bet you feel and look filthy this morning when you wake up . First stop chemist for an emergency pill ? Then off for a reduced raid don’t even have a wash as you will always look like you smell of roll ups , digestives , meat and potato pies and last nights punters dick sick dribbling from u . I mean at this point you really cannot deny that you Berg , are a walking sti and a bigger Ick then you will ever need to discuss with your five followers on your lives .

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Holy cow what an ugly f. This makes me happy because my bloke is fit as do and she only pulls munters. Kayleigh only attracts blokes who look like they perv at 12 year olds. Does this not show you that any good looking bloke doesn’t want her. she’s having the scraggy ends that no other woman wants. Keep it up kkk because I FUCCCCCKKKKING LOVVVVVEEEE IT.
Again, cheers 😆😆🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Literally he’s a big fat sloth. All her men she’s with are hideous. Dan looks like he’s lost weight and taking care of himself now. I mean he’s not attractive but he’s better than some of the people she’s showing on her insta😂 I thought she only dated black men though? She can’t even get a good looking black man interested in her. The only one that was interested gave a fake name, says it all😂😂😂
I could get a complex on this forum 😆

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
C56FFE18-E833-40EB-897C-2DD08E79ADB3.jpeg

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
FOR THE BLOCKED
Haha hilarious. He clearly didn't text her back this morning so she has gone her usual psycho self. She used him as much as he uses her. He's after the free food and she's just after attention. They're probably in a abusive text followed by a block scenario on repeat today. Tragic, absolutely tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.