Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Can you just imagine when ted and little cheese get told by their class mates in a few years to google their mother and they get thousands of pages of forums, weird made up articles by a scummy newspaper, pics of their dad spaffing on her tits and pics of her massive vagina with an Alexa up it. I just can’t wrap my head around it. FOR 200 fING £ A MONTH!!! 🤣🤣🤣. I mean it wouldn’t be as bad if they were sitting in a mansion and on 10 luxurious holidays a year but the poor bastards don’t even get a full 24 hours in Jaywick for all this s. Crazy crazy crazy

May 23, 2023
Nooo way 🤣🤣🤣Alexandra aka Kayleigh reckons I couldn’t grow my twins properly after seeing this pic 💀🤫

Attachments

• IMG_1021.png
    IMG_1021.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 404

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Nooo way 🤣🤣🤣Alexandra aka Kayleigh reckons I couldn’t grow my twins properly after seeing this pic 💀🤫
She has created a fake fb account, which let's face it is way more effort than us creating an acct on here. Just to negatively comment on a post of your children from 2 years ago? Her rage and jealousy is pouring out.

Apr 12, 2023
She has created a face fb account, which let's face it is way more effort than us creating an acct on here. Just to negatively comment on a post of your children from 2 years ago? Her rage and jealousy is pouring out.
Yeah defo her, isn’t her middle name Louise? We know how small her brain power is, so about right she only had enough to use a different first name and again attacking the kids!
KKK you can make as many troll accounts as you want but you will not stop us commenting on your embarrassing car crash life, you are nothing more than a lonely bullying fat s and you’ll never ever be anything more!

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
Kayleigh you have some nerve calling yourself a mother.
1. You haven't done anything with those kids over the holidays so far and we are three weeks in. I work and I have still managed a holiday over 19 hours and days out and activities. Props to Dan he takes them out and they always seem to with him. I hope they live with him permanently. I also hope Dan meets a new lady who treats him with respect and totally cuts you off then you will have nobody. All your own fault.

2. Your kids are 6 and 4 yet they still wreck the house. Not their fault it's you, you spend all your time on your phone seething or planning your next hook up that you haven't taught them how to play properly. One has allegedly more questionable behaviour and the other is still in a nappy and using a dummy!!!

3. You say we are all lonely and jealous obsessed A cups, yet here we are sat on the sofa watching TV of an evening with our partners kids happily asleep upstairs after a busy day of fun planning for the future whilst having a cheeky browse on here laughing our "A cups" off. Let's be fair your tits are hanging sandbags of fat there's nothing attractive about them. You're a loud mouth fat pig with an ugly attitude with no one you could call on should you need to.

I have followed you for years...still not found me 😂😂😂 yet I know everything about you and where you are.....

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What a pathetic excuse of a human / mother she is. Trying to draw more attention to those embarrassing articles to maintain her 50quid a month OF payment. Zero self respect and zero respect for her children's future. Scum of society. There's only one reason your are alone, isolated from your family, easy come easy go friends and noone you can rely on - and its YOU. Now go book yourself in to therapy and start to realise that you absolute waste of space pork joint.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Who remembers when this monstrosity said one of her icks was when woman wear bras that don't fit them? Here she is an a very ill fitting bra letting her fat bags hang for the world to see. Contradictory as ever.

Oh aNd who remembers when she was slating women for doing OF. Now here she is in all her fat bastard glory promoting her OFs. Again... contradictory as ever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_221917_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_221917_Facebook.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 227

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Seriously ladies if your boobs looked like hers wouldn't you want surgery to make them full and where they are ment to be? I'm big at a double f but mine don't hang and are still full! Hers just look like saggy ball sack, if she had a nice boob job made them the right shape and height she would look so much better! And we all know she is obsessed with her own boobs but honestly I wouldn't even call them boobs how can they be when they are not in the right place or the right shape,
I wouldn't want anyone seeing me without a bra if that's what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.