May 6, 2023
She changed her profile picture😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5982.png
    IMG_5982.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 279

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
And your bestie can’t even look after the ones she “grew properly”. you obviously know nothing about pregnancy and twin pregnancy to make such a comment. What about the Charlie kkkkk likes to snort? Do you pull her on that? Or the multiple men in her house, do you comment on that? Or her CHILD touching her other CHILD do you comment on that? Off you do
Have I ever met her? I know about twin pregnancies. But clearly you like to jump on s knowing every single one of you discuss kids on here. It’s wrong!!
If her child did that have you spoke to her and was your there? It’s confusing me the fact you know so much but I bet you’ve never met her?

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I’m embarrassed for you. The fact you’re stealing pictures etc. I wouldnt put it passed any of you taking kids pictures. I swear this is some nonce group so I’m leaving as don’t put me in that category. When you all talk about that s.
You're embarrassed for me for taking a screen shot of your Facebook profile page? I have no pictures of other people's children on my phone - ask your mate about the pictures of @Yam's kids on her phone though.
Please feel free to leave though. You're not welcome here and you're no better than kkk. Scum.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Have I ever met her? I know about twin pregnancies. But clearly you like to jump on s knowing every single one of you discuss kids on here. It’s wrong!!
If her child did that have you spoke to her and was your there? It’s confusing me the fact you know so much but I bet you’ve never met her?
What's even more confusing/concerning is you jumping on a 2yr old Facebook post that was celebrating the birth of 2 healthy babies. Why? Because Kkk told you to. Someone you've never met telling you to comment on a 2yr old post of someone she's never met.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
She plasters her whole life on social media.. you know nothing. Imbecile.

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
You're embarrassed for me for taking a screen shot of your Facebook profile page? I have no pictures of other people's children on my phone - ask your mate about the pictures of @Yam's kids on her phone though.
Please feel free to leave though. You're not welcome here and you're no better than kkk. Scum.
I wouldn’t put it passed any of you to have her kids on your phone tbh.

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
What's even more confusing/concerning is you jumping on a 2yr old Facebook post that was celebrating the birth of 2 healthy babies. Why? Because Kkk told you to. Someone you've never met telling you to comment on a 2yr old post of someone she's never met.
It’s her first post you see 🙃

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
I wouldn’t put it passed any of you to have her kids on your phone tbh.
Why would anyone want Ted and Cheese on their phones though? Please someone tell me they’ve seen after life with Ricky Gervais and a kid calls him a paedophile and his response is “I’m not a peadophile, and even if I was you’d be safe you ugly ginger t” you get the gist. Her kids are safe from them I bet 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.