Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
IMG_4681.jpeg
Just leaving this here šŸ˜‡

Aug 10, 2023
KK's will always look like that as every1 she's had have been 2nd hand,like everything else in her life
She is absolutely rotten with jealousy about anyone else doing better than her, she thinks having the gormless wit having the kids every night is some sort of flex so she can sit on her crusty couch and kid on sheā€™s better than everyone. Nah KK the real deal is being sat in my nice house with my kid sleeping soundly and my partner snoring away, knowing we have a weekend full of activities ahead of us that I didnā€™t need to sell my tuna baguette for Ā£3.50 a month to be able to afford, but then even with you selling your punched lasagne you can barely afford a night away can you KK? I bet those kids didnā€™t know what hit them today when you dragged them to a park, did you just stay for 5 to get a few pics to post on the gram cause you were feeling guilty that youā€™d been called out on here for doing absolutely nothing with them?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is absolutely rotten with jealousy about anyone else doing better than her, she thinks having the gormless wit having the kids every night is some sort of flex so she can sit on her crusty couch and kid on sheā€™s better than everyone. Nah KK the real deal is being sat in my nice house with my kid sleeping soundly and my partner snoring away, knowing we have a weekend full of activities ahead of us that I didnā€™t need to sell my tuna baguette for Ā£3.50 a month to be able to afford, but then even with you selling your punched lasagne you can barely afford a night away can you KK? I bet those kids didnā€™t know what hit them today when you dragged them to a park, did you just stay for 5 to get a few pics to post on the gram cause you were feeling guilty that youā€™d been called out on here for doing absolutely nothing with them?
They were probably pics Dan sent her when he took them to the park

May 23, 2023
I hadnā€™t heard of this until my baby was 3. But I would have 100% used it to help. I was incredibly poorly and Iā€™m still suffering from the damage it caused years later.
Mate šŸ˜« Iā€™m sorry to hear that! It doesnā€™t help everybody so I understand why the nhs doesnā€™t prescribe it but do a duck the difference it could have made towards you pregnancy šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Aug 10, 2023
I am screaming at this comment ā€˜give her kids the best lifeā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ kids really living the high life. Never set foot on a plane, eat out of date food, have to have second hand clothes and toys, a mum that ignores them 24/7. Living the childhood of dreams šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The best life. Omg these people are actually as delusional as KKK herself šŸ¤£

Apr 16, 2023
The best life. Omg these people are actually as delusional as KKK herself šŸ¤£
They have to be if they think she's smashing it,either that she has paid them to say it šŸ¤£ i'd like to know how she's smashing it and all for her kid's she is in same position as she was when started it,only thing that's getting smashed is KK from her numerous punters

Status
Not open for further replies.