Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
What the do is going on? Is she truly on here talking to herself from multiple accounts? How the hell is it that she can say we’re obsessed when this is how she spends her summer holidays?!
I’m here while my kids are having a bit of screen time as it’s raining but what’s her excuse??

trollhunter

Aug 11, 2023
KKK let her son sleep on a piss stained mattress that her ex flat mate used to shag on - pass it on

What the do is going on? Is she truly on here talking to herself from multiple accounts? How the hell is it that she can say we’re obsessed when this is how she spends her summer holidays?!
I’m here while my kids are having a bit of screen time as it’s raining but what’s her excuse??
Shut up kk

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Here we go again. The delusional orange monster is back with her multiple accounts having a convo with herself in her juvenile way. Repeatedly saying paedo, bringing her own kids into it, poor spelling and grammar making a right show of herself. Let's let the emotionally charged nutter get it out of her system and have a chat with herself for the next 10 pages.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
You can't even spell the word let alone know what it means . Do you often have thoughts of minors and sexual acts with each other ?

I think the police needs to be notified of this group.
For once I 💯 agree with you. Please take this whole thread to your local police station and ask them to investigate it thoroughly! This thread is full of receipts highlighting what a terrible position Kayleighs poor innocent children are in. From what we know, she still has a marker on her name with social services too so anything you can do to help our plight in saving two innocent children, would be greatly appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

trollhunter

Aug 11, 2023
For once I 💯 agree with you. Please take this whole thread to your local police station and ask them to investigate it thoroughly! This thread is full of receipts highlighting what a terrible position Kayleighs poor innocent children are in. From what we know, she still has a marker on her name with social services too so anything you can do to help our plight in saving two innocent children, would be greatly appreciated 🙏🙏🙏
And I'm sure they would be investigating who is using this site and falsely accusing two young children of sexually abusing each other and accusing their mother of also sexually abusing them and branding her a peadophile.

2 young innocent targets for a group of peadophilic women in a peadophile online sex ring . And someone of you have admitted you have children that's what's real scary .

This will be being reported make no doubt .

Apr 12, 2023
Kayleigh. You know what I've never known a more deranged person than you. You need more help than what is available you really do. I've seem some mental cases in my time but you take the cake. You've already done your damage with your kids. Whether you lose them sooner or later its too late. The person that you are is and will always be on the Internet. There's no getting away from this. Ever. I hope you've realised that. Those kids are gonna see what you're really like. And if they're not criminals or predators in the future you can safely say that they will not be known as your children nor will they ever want to be associated with you or talk to you. Give it time. It will happen. Luckily they have dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.