Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20230812_142653_Instagram.jpg
As if! Why does she always threaten 🤣 She behaved in an unhinged way towards someone that was supposed to be her friend and didn't expect any backlash? All your ex friend wanted was an apology K because you did wrong. If you sent a link to her husband then you never saw this person as your friend. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I just love the fact that Paul and the ex friend give zero fs and have the guts to stand up to her and call her out. She is going to probably out you @Toomanytalestotale so make sure your social media is locked down as we have seen how low KKK and Co can go. As far as taking pictures of peoples children off their profiles and using them to troll the parent.

Aug 8, 2023
As if! Why does she always threaten 🤣 She behaved in an unhinged way towards someone that was supposed to be her friend and didn't expect any backlash? All your ex friend wanted was an apology K because you did wrong. If you sent a link to her husband then you never saw this person as your friend. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
Weirdly, she’s not denying what she’s done though 😂 there wouldn’t be any ‘blackmail’ if she never did it. Not once has she denied it 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Absolutely- what she’s done is Dan is absolutely criminal. She left him so brain washed, isolated and a shell of a man. He honestly deserves the world in my opinion. He is a fantastic dad. He would do anything for those children, (the children she trapped Dan into having, may I add)
Thought that was the only way she'd be able to keep a relationship. You are right about her being a narc and that's why Dan stayed so long. Narc's grind you down, manipulate, gaslight, guilt trip and isolate you. He had no other choice than be with her as long as he was. I'm so glad for him that he pushed back. The strength that will have taken him.

Aug 8, 2023
I can't see any blackmail going on? Her friend literally just waited to see if they got an apology before deciding what to do? That's not blackmail kk. I mean blackmail is saying unfollow yam or I'll block you......oh wait.....
Thankyou 👏 it is not blackmailing for telling the truth. I’ve kept quiet for 6 years Kayleigh! What you did was wrong, and rather than admitting it and saying sorry, you’ve done yourself No favours. It’s you who’s needed me these past 6 years. It’s me, that owes you nothing!! But I’m glad by posting that story, you’ve inevitably tripped yourself up, because not once have you denied it!! If you did nothing wrong, they’d be no ‘blackmail’.

May 23, 2023
Apparently, I’m blackmailing her by giving her all week to say sorry. I left a post earlier to say I’ll be spilling everything over the weekend because I dont owe her nothing. In KKs mind that’s blackmail.
You’ll be sued for ‘coercive deformation of converse via blackmail’ by Monday

Apr 16, 2023
Apparently, I’m blackmailing her by giving her all week to say sorry. I left a post earlier to say I’ll be spilling everything over the weekend because I dont owe her nothing. In KKs mind that’s blackmail.
And she's just proved by putting that post up exactly what she thinks of you

Status
Not open for further replies.