• Screenshot_20230812_152351_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_152351_Instagram.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 394
  • Screenshot_20230812_152351_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_152351_Instagram.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 389

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
"These women".... does she mean us???? I'm offended. And trust: my husband wouldn't go anywhere near either of my minging sisters. 👌🤣
Shes judging everyone by her own standards. In normal life with normal people this does not happen. Is that what happened in her relationships? Wouldn't be surprised, KK is like the booby prize.

mackimoo

Apr 17, 2023
I've been reading this thread for months but never posted.......but I'm absolutely here for all this today. Started following KK when she was Moaning Mum, car crash viewing but couldn't stop watching her. Got blocked eventually for daring to watch a live video. She's a tragic tangerine mess and her downfall has been a long time coming. Cannot wait 😁😁😁

Aug 8, 2023
I just love the fact that Paul and the ex friend give zero fs and have the guts to stand up to her and call her out. She is going to probably out you @Toomanytalestotale so make sure your social media is locked down as we have seen how low KKK and Co can go. As far as taking pictures of peoples children off their profiles and using them to troll the parent.
Yep, completely locked down! Don’t worry. I’ve made sure of that before joining here 😂

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
I just love the fact that Paul and the ex friend give zero fs and have the guts to stand up to her and call her out. She is going to probably out you @Toomanytalestotale so make sure your social media is locked down as we have seen how low KKK and Co can go. As far as taking pictures of peoples children off their profiles and using them to troll the parent.
It's ok, I still have a screenshot that is the nuclear football, if you play with feathers, you get your massive arse tickled

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Honestly, what she put Dan through, is disgusting. As much as people may find it funny about Dan being an absolute doormat, we all need to remember he was a victim of Kayleigh. People who are in relationships with Narcissists are usually so brain washed, controlled, and isolated from their family and friends that they often don’t see it how everyone else does. I’ll do a further post on their split in a little while, but sadly it’s not a nice post to be writing. It’s actually CRIMINAL what she did to Dan.
And do you all remember when she mocked domestic abuse? Mocked the fact that some here were worried that Dan might be in a (this is for you KKK) COERCIVE relationship.

Aug 12, 2023
She must be on a block spree. We've spoke briefly via inbox. She's probably got major paranoia now about the people she messages. I've been watching the thread for months wondering what the drama was about, lets be honest there's always drama. I've been around since the Juliet days. I follow her from a genuine account never said a bad word to her

Status
Not open for further replies.