Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Screenshot_20230812_142653_Instagram.jpg
'Resulting'.. try 'resorting to' you fing spanner. 🤣🤣

Blackmail. Ohhhhh, how much are you demanding @Toomanytalestotale ?

Aug 8, 2023
She must be on a block spree. We've spoke briefly via inbox. She's probably got major paranoia now about the people she messages. I've been watching the thread for months wondering what the drama was about, lets be honest there's always drama. I've been around since the Juliet days. I follow her from a genuine account never said a bad word to her
Yep- that’s exactly what she does. I followed her for 6 years. Under all her accounts/name changes. Even had her mobile number/WhatsApp. Then for no reason whatsoever, she blocked me, messaged my partner, sent him her OF link and blocked me off of everything. All whilst I was working a 12 hour shift. I knew NOTHING until my partner rang me asking why Some fruit loop was messaging him. That, is what happens when you’re genuine/a friend to Kayleigh. That is what happens when you help her out more times than I could possibly remember. That is what happens when you’ve been there for her literally around the clock 24/7. She’s a scum bag.

Aug 8, 2023
100%. Cannot wait for her final downfall on social media and for her to do off completely.
That blocking spree of people who were genuine followers but watched her for comedy and entertainment are en route in their masses. Does she not realise she escalated the situation further? Is she only wanting to keep the followers who don't watch her stories / comment?
She’s too thick to realise that. If it wasn’t for what she did to me/my partner I would never of joined here/read through. I haven’t even got started on tattle yet!

Apr 12, 2023
Ok, so now I know KK has made up countless accounts over these past couple of days, and not once has she thought to do the decent thing and message me privately to explain/say sorry for what she did, I refuse to keep my mouth shut any longer. What is it you often say Kayleigh? How you are poked and prodded until you snap?

You have NO morals. NO decency and NO nice or genuine bone in your body. For someone who spent months, If not years, going on about how you can hold your hands up when you’ve done wrong? You’re an absolute liar.
You haven’t ‘attacked’ me yet because YOU KNOW what I have on you. 6 years of ‘dirt’. 6 years of your lies, manipulation, your mistakes, the way you treated Dan in the lead up of your split! The dirt on your MIL and how you treated her and the real reason she won’t have any of you in her home?? How you harass, bully, intimidate and stalk your elderly neighbours?? How about I go down that path Kayleigh? How about it’s put out there, once and for all, exactly what you are like? I know for a fact this page is being watched by your journalist friend, so if I were you, I’d be careful the real Kayleigh isn’t put out there in an article soon enough.
OK fair enough if that's true actually tell us some tea we don't already know. She ain't gonna apologise to you lets face it but a lot of what you've written has already been posted here so what else has she been up to? Why have we gotta wait until after the weekend? To give you or her time to doctor screenshot or what? Just post them and let's have her

Aug 12, 2023
Yep- that’s exactly what she does. I followed her for 6 years. Under all her accounts/name changes. Even had her mobile number/WhatsApp. Then for no reason whatsoever, she blocked me, messaged my partner, sent him her OF link and blocked me off of everything. All whilst I was working a 12 hour shift. I knew NOTHING until my partner rang me asking why Some fruit loop was messaging him. That, is what happens when you’re genuine/a friend to Kayleigh. That is what happens when you help her out more times than I could possibly remember. That is what happens when you’ve been there for her literally around the clock 24/7. She’s a scum bag.
Disgusting that she did that.. Tbf half the stuff I've read on here is shocking. I did do the odd comment and like but I wasn't completely silent in that respect. Not a user of insta everyday so I'm sure I've missed loads! If she's on a blocking spree she's gonna end up with no followers at all 😂

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
"These women".... does she mean us???? I'm offended. And trust: my husband wouldn't go anywhere near either of my minging sisters. 👌🤣
She did mean the sisterhood of this forum, yes. I fell for the lies and bullshit, started reading through everything and realised I had been gaslighted and lied to. I made a comment back at the beginning that you could all not be wrong, and you are not wrong about her behaviour

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
That’s what she does. I have followed her for years (no longer) we would message randomly, even on WhatsApp used to voice note etc especially when she fell out with Aileen. I was defending K then she made up with her, sent Aileen our convos (I’ve never had a convo with aileen) and then on a live she was talking to Aileen I said why has she blocked me, K said well she would she’s seen all your convo and voice notes talking about her.. yet she dragged me into it I thought I was being a friend to K? Such weird behaviour!!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I've got to ask this. Over the course of your 6 year friendship did you never tell her that the things she did and shared and said about certain people were wrong? Did you actually agree with her or encourage that behaviour? I got blocked as soon as I told her she was out of order for what she did to someone who's son had committed suicide. She started on me then, for a bit. So for you to have lasted as long as you did, I can only assume you never told her to stop what she was doing (?)

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I've got to ask this. Over the course of your 6 year friendship did you never tell her that the things she did and shared and said about certain people were wrong? Did you actually agree with her or encourage that behaviour? I got blocked as soon as I told her she was out of order for what she did to someone who's son had committed suicide. She started on me then, for a bit. So for you to have lasted as long as you did, I can only assume you never told her to stop what she was doing (?)
Ahh well she's been collected data and receipts for 6 years. Nows her time to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.