Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
For anyone considering, messaging Dan, I wouldn’t advise it. She’s admitted to me she has (or had) access to his FB so she could snoop who messaged him and who friend requested him. Here is an example, of her on CHRISTMAS DAY writing a status about HIS family on HIS Facebook, however it’s the same style as KK herself. Honestly ladies, I’m not the liar here.
FB3EA2B4-763D-4896-B8E9-2A4D5AB29E77.jpeg
3E92B7B8-2C93-418D-B81E-E7B224D085EA.jpeg

Aug 8, 2023
ok caught up, i think its KK making us all wait for some tea and there isnt any. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Obvs if it is the friend then cool, if its not then i'm not bothered because President Paul has had me in stitches with his receipts! i love you paul !!! :LOL::LOL: i bet KK is pissed off she told you about this thread paul ? she did didnt she?
I can assure you, I’m not KK 😂 I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying. I said 7/7:30 because I have children to cook dinner for, bed to bed and also 6 years worth of messages/voice notes to go through.

Apr 16, 2023
I assume she is on benefits because the OF wasn’t as lucrative as she thought it would be - why can’t she pay her own bills with UC why is she taking money off of him as well?!
That's because money is more important to her than anything else, so that is why she is feeding him everyday and night because he's fkn paying for it

Aug 8, 2023
I assume she is on benefits because the OF wasn’t as lucrative as she thought it would be - why can’t she pay her own bills with UC why is she taking money off of him as well?!
She’s been on UC all along. There was never a ‘one income house hold’.
The house is and always has been in only Kayleigh’s name. Meaning Dan can/could have been kicked out at any time. Kayleigh, in the eyes of the system has played the ‘single mum card’ since the youngest was born. She’s had rent paid to her from UC. (She only had to top it up by £50). Dans wages used to cover the bills, food, petrol, Kayleigh’s fags/vapes and her benefits went on herself and her stupid Vinted hauls. She only did OFs because her youngest is coming up to school age so there’s more pressure from UC to get a job.

Aug 1, 2023
I can assure you, I’m not KK 😂 I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying. I said 7/7:30 because I have children to cook dinner for, bed to bed and also 6 years worth of messages/voice notes to go through.
I’m messing with you don’t worry. I think fair play to you. I’ve waited along time for this. Make it rain 🥰

Jul 25, 2023
The house is and always has been in only Kayleigh’s name. Meaning Dan can/could have been kicked out at any time. Kayleigh, in the eyes of the system has played the ‘single mum card’ since the youngest was born. She’s had rent paid to her from UC. (She only had to top it up by £50). Dans wages used to cover the bills, food, petrol, Kayleigh’s fags/vapes and her benefits went on herself and her stupid Vinted hauls. She only did OFs because her youngest is coming up to school age so there’s more pressure from UC to get a job.
All we’re seeing here is stuff we already know ?
We want tea ☕️ that we don’t already know
Please 🥱

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023
Makes me sick thinking my tax has gone towards people like her 🤢 The fact she used to cry poverty while being a benefit fraud! I’m surprised she never got reported and caught as she always seems to have an enemy. She’s always had enough money to fritter away on herself - so selfish🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.