Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Everytime KK has a fallen out with someone, poor Dan is the one who gets the back lash.

Aileen then reports KK to SS, (something about the eldest being in a pissy nappy all day).
KK reports Aileen back due to the bedroom lock on her disabled sons door.

Poor Dan gets it in the ear about how his mum doesn’t have the kids and how it’s them who’s got to travel, it’s a complete mess!

KK what is the reason Michelle didn’t really want you or the kids there?

You STOLE off your MIL didn’t you KK. You stole £100 off her table didn’t you. And when confronted you blamed one of the kids most of moved it !

The MIL doesn’t want the kids there because of the behaviour. KK lets them run wild. Run through the house with dirty shoes from the garden, knocking over vases, climbing on the tables, drawing on the walls… and KK did nothing to stop them. She sat on her phone making stupid noises down the camera pretending it was funny.
Now THIS is the post that will wind KK up the most. I'm loving this trip down memory lane? Getting some background info and more details as we go.

Apr 16, 2023
The MIL doesn’t want the kids there because of the behaviour. KK lets them run wild. Run through the house with dirty shoes from the garden,
Hang on, @Buddha_belly @trollhunter weren’t you very vocal about how much you hate when Dan’s mum and step dad would come to your house because they wear shoes indoors…

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
So she's a thief as well, lowest of the low. I rememeber she was always moaning about the MIL telling the kids off for having their shoes on in her house but I'm sure KK kicked off about the same thing once
Once a thief always a thief. Probably why she prefers pub jobs and never lasts. No doubt been caught a few times too.

Aug 8, 2023
KK then goes to town on the MIL. And gets Dan to send a text (aka her) to say they wasn’t seeing the grandkids again. KK then makes up some crap about Michelle smacking the youngest hand because she touched something whilst there.

Dan and KK has a huge argument over it, and KK hits Dan. KK then removes the message from WhatsApp and says ‘I feel like hitting Dan’

I told KK, that she’s actually disgusting. I told her straight up that I never believe that Dan was ever aggressive and that she was the aggressive one. KK then rings me, about 20 times in a row, I tells KK to stop ringing me. She then said I wasn’t being a friend to her!! Once again, gaslighting me because KK knew I don’t, and never would condone any type of violence.

A few days after this (im keeping my distance) she was SUPPOSEDLY on a live (I say supposedly, I never saw this particular live) and someone commented why Dan had a black eye (I believe this was some cleaning account, I’m not going to name names as I can’t be 100% sure) KK apparently ends the lives and blocks the person immediately. KK then puts up stories about DA and mocking it/making a joke out of it (some of you may remember this, or been in the live in question).

Aug 8, 2023
How did you find out she stole the money, surely she wouldn't have told you that?
Dan found it in the youngest pack lunch box. Which still to this day she blames the kids for. The money was under one of the lunch box compartments so unlikely a child would smuggle it in a lunch box, put it back together again, close it and put it back in the bag.

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
KK then goes to town on the MIL. And gets Dan to send a text (aka her) to say they wasn’t seeing the grandkids again. KK then makes up some crap about Michelle smacking the youngest hand because she touched something whilst there.

Dan and KK has a huge argument over it, and KK hits Dan. KK then removes the message from WhatsApp and says ‘I feel like hitting Dan’

I told KK, that she’s actually disgusting. I told her straight up that I never believe that Dan was ever aggressive and that she was the aggressive one. KK then rings me, about 20 times in a row, I tells KK to stop ringing me. She then said I wasn’t being a friend to her!! Once again, gaslighting me because KK knew I don’t, and never would condone any type of violence.

A few days after this (im keeping my distance) she was SUPPOSEDLY on a live (I say supposedly, I never saw this particular live) and someone commented why Dan had a black eye (I believe this was some cleaning account, I’m not going to name names as I can’t be 100% sure) KK apparently ends the lives and blocks the person immediately. KK then puts up stories about DA and mocking it/making a joke out of it (some of you may remember this, or been in the live in question).
You talk /type words like Nessa would say from Gavin and Stacey 😂 love it!!!! I’m now reading your texts in her voice

Status
Not open for further replies.