Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
You've all heard of elf on the shelf.... but have you heard of....

Attachments

• Snapchat-333038709.jpg
    Snapchat-333038709.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 292
Aug 8, 2023
Before I comment further… SCREENSHOTS WILL BE AT THE END!! I have well over 100 to try and sieve through at attach the right ones to the correct post. I can assure you, I haven’t spent since 7:30 to bail at the end hurdle.

I’ve been awake since 6am today, trying to go through all the evidence, in able to me to put these posts up this evening.

If people don’t wish to believe me, that’s absolutely fine. I’m not KK who forces people to agree with me.

However, all I will say without sounding like a complete jerk. There’s A lot of people who’s commented/quoted who also remembers/can confirm what I’ve said to be true. Not every single person on this platform is a liar. It’s actually quite shocking and eye opening when you’re typing it all down, just how much there is and what she’s done over the years which I was too stupid to see! It’s not nice to be used in the ways I have, and then have people think I’m lying. I’m gaining nothing by writing any of this. If anything it’s been my entire evening saying and doing what I promised because I’m a honest person

Status
Not open for further replies.