Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2023
As far as I’m aware, KK still doesn’t know the real name of Kev Collins. The one she spent I think 6months with? anyway- she had Kev in her life and around the kids and that’s what stepped the plan up to Child Protection with SS.

I am sorry, but WHAT mother, has a man, who could be anyone, capable of anything, with a god knows what past, around her kids when she doesn’t even know his real name?!

That’s grounds for SS in my opinion.

Aug 8, 2023
Toxic attracts toxic. Doubt she's getting that now. But even 1k a month isn't minimum wage especially for selling your gash for the world to see and scaring your kids for life. She could've earned more and kept her self respect working part time in aldi.
I think that’s why they clashed so much. 6 months should have been the honey moon period. They argued like cat and dog from the word go. It seems both was narcissistic and wanted to control the other and neither would back down.

Apr 16, 2023
Right ladies (and Paul) I’m off to bed. Thanks for a very entertaining Saturday evening without having to leave my house.

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction good luck getting through all this tomorrow. Hope you had a fab night!

@Toomanytalestotale you are a trooper. I bet your thumbs are killing you after all that typing on your phone. Looking forward to the rest of your info and the screenshots.

Night everyone ❤️

May 23, 2023
Right ladies (and Paul) I’m off to bed. Thanks for a very entertaining Saturday evening without having to leave my house.

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction good luck getting through all this tomorrow. Hope you had a fab night!

@Toomanytalestotale you are a trooper. I bet your thumbs are killing you after all that typing on your phone. Looking forward to the rest of your info and the screenshots.

Night everyone ❤️
Just got back from ‘date night’ I’m looking forward to catching up I won’t lie! Running a bath as I type! 💀🤣

Aug 8, 2023
I wasn’t going to post about the termination, as I appreciate it can be a sensitive topic.
But yes she did terminate Dans baby. She then went over IG to say she had a miscarriage to try and excuse her trolling a lady who lost her son to suicide.
She later admitted it was an abortion that she was ‘grieving’.

Attachments

• 2405F5DC-FAF9-42E6-B051-03D84752A935.jpeg
    2405F5DC-FAF9-42E6-B051-03D84752A935.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 410

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
I wasn’t going to post about the termination, as I appreciate it can be a sensitive topic.
But yes she did terminate Dans baby. She then went over IG to say she had a miscarriage to try and excuse her trolling a lady who lost her son to suicide.
All due respect - we knew this scenario - you are bringing nothing that we already don’t know.
Yea she is an utter heartless Trollop but from 7.30 tonight where you promised to prove TEA but haven’t provided any evidence to support your claims x

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She admitted she had an abortion after one of her ex friends shared the private convo with another forum. She said she had lost a child too, which I completely understand is a different situation to how the other lady lost her child and isn’t comparable. But if she felt it was a loss, then it’s a loss.

Also, I agree with @HeyHeyHey you’ve given us no new information at all. Receipts don’t matter at this point as no one is disputing anything you’re saying as it’s nothing we ain’t heard before. Granted, the social services information, well to the extent you shared, is new but I’m assuming you have no receipts to prove this as knowing KK, she would take that information to the grave.

Happy to be proven wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.