Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Just a side note on the ring doorbell, mine you can snooze notifications so you won't be informed if someone's at the door, the only way you'd know is if you went through manually looking for something which I assume he wouldn't do until being notified of her skullduggery 🤣 also, some don't save footage for more than 24 hours, you can set how long it saves for on mine so would be easy for her to be sly I rekon!

But anyway, @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ! How was your date night? I'd say I'm sad you weren't here in real time but tbh that would be a lie!! KKK getting thrashed all night while her nemesis enjoys a date night with her long term partner? BEA-UTIFUL mate!

And for those saying no new information, I have to disagree. We aren't idiots so we put the pieces together and speculate and this woman giving the tea, she's given me a lot more insight to the speculation, proving it true imo! So go easy on her, she's one of us 🙌 and STEALING from her MIL and it turning up in Ted's lunch box - never knew that!! She's a ripper ain't she. I will say I would like screen shots, not to "prove" anything but just because having the hard evidence online will freak KKK the do out!! But otherwise, carry on. What a night 🤣🙌

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
As far as I’m aware, KK still doesn’t know the real name of Kev Collins. The one she spent I think 6months with? anyway- she had Kev in her life and around the kids and that’s what stepped the plan up to Child Protection with SS.

I am sorry, but WHAT mother, has a man, who could be anyone, capable of anything, with a god knows what past, around her kids when she doesn’t even know his real name?!

That’s grounds for SS in my opinion.
How did they know? (I’m not caught up so you may have already answered this)

Reactions: Moonandme
Apr 21, 2023
Just a side note on the ring doorbell, mine you can snooze notifications so you won't be informed if someone's at the door, the only way you'd know is if you went through manually looking for something which I assume he wouldn't do until being notified of her skullduggery 🤣 also, some don't save footage for more than 24 hours, you can set how long it saves for on mine so would be easy for her to be sly I rekon!

But anyway, @Yammyssubstanceaddiction ! How was your date night? I'd say I'm sad you weren't here in real time but tbh that would be a lie!! KKK getting thrashed all night while her nemesis enjoys a date night with her long term partner? BEA-UTIFUL mate!

And for those saying no new information, I have to disagree. We aren't idiots so we put the pieces together and speculate and this woman giving the tea, she's given me a lot more insight to the speculation, proving it true imo! So go easy on her, she's one of us 🙌 and STEALING from her MIL and it turning up in Ted's lunch box - never knew that!! She's a ripper ain't she. I will say I would like screen shots, not to "prove" anything but just because having the hard evidence online will freak KKK the do out!! But otherwise, carry on. What a night 🤣🙌
Morning all! 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 this!! It was tea in my opinion. And a good laugh and I hope there’s more to come.

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
She did say it would be over the weekend as she had loads to go through.

Anyone know how KK is for the blocked? And HOW do you not get blocked? She much have blocked her whole entire followers list by now!
I’m new here defo not kk but not blocked and she is silent as a mouse she uploaded a pic of a can of Grey Goose vodka last night that was it

Emilylpl

Apr 21, 2023
I’m new here defo not kk but not blocked and she is silent as a mouse she uploaded a pic of a can of Grey Goose vodka last night that was it
What we thinking then? She’s just going to ignore it all never to be mentioned? Or it’s going to fester within her and erupt like a fing volcano at any random point? 😳

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
What we thinking then? She’s just going to ignore it all never to be mentioned? Or it’s going to fester within her and erupt like a fing volcano at any random point? 😳
She will be doctoring and working out how to manipulate everything so she can play the “poor me picked on by trolls” card then explode, maybe even throw in some inspector cluedo stories, you know when she leaves suspense between each story building it up to a big finale, like the summer house in the garden story LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.