Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, Kev was mentioned a lot. Usually how he was toxic, manipulating, playing games with her, etc.

I have no idea how many subs she got. She told me at the start she was making around £1k a month. Some months slightly more. But never gave an amount of subs
I think she may of been telling you my porkies with how much she made

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I think there's a really sad side to all of this, we've all said it all along that the kids aren't her priority but to now know that she's been escalated to this level by social services and still continues to post their faces in-between OF adverts, give her address out to men she barely knows and behave like a thug online and create potential dangerous enemies is absolutely harrowing really. She knows it at this point what is at stake yet still doesn't change her ways. Where does she expect this to end?

Aug 12, 2023
I think there's a really sad side to all of this, we've all said it all along that the kids aren't her priority but to now know that she's been escalated to this level by social services and still continues to post their faces in-between OF adverts, give her address out to men she barely knows and behave like a thug online and create potential dangerous enemies is absolutely harrowing really. She knows it at this point what is at stake yet still doesn't change her ways. Where does she expect this to end?
Totally agree. Dangerous terriority for the children and it's hardly safe guarding them when you have strange men in the house!

Apr 21, 2023
I agree it is all really sad for the kids who obviously love their mum. If SS are involved then you absolutely do everything in your power to change the narrative. If you’re at risk of losing your children would you not shut down social media and live a private life and make sure you’re not everything the world is saying you are. I don’t get it.
Is attention from strangers more important than her kids?
I couldn’t imagine a world without my children. It wouldn’t be worth living.

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
I’ve gone over it all and
They don’t stay with Dan. Dan stays there when she fs off out and he leaves at whatever time she drags her backside home.

She gives them ‘breakfast’ to take with them if Dan takes them out for a day or for the morning. The kids cannot stay with Dan as dans renting a room in a shared house and SS has said no to over night stays as the other people in the house aren’t SS checked.

You have been online watching the thread but haven’t put no screenshots up?

Reactions: Yamsno1fandango
Aug 1, 2023
I do agree a lot of what was said I knew already, BUT, there was a hell of a lot I didn’t know. Like her cheating on Dan, her physically abusing him, assaulting him, the length social are at with her. The stealing of money. I hope there’s more to come because this day has been coming for a very long time. I’m just looking forward to screenshots and voice notes.

How does it feel kkk knowing that everyone knows you beat up your ex partner, you gave him a black eye, you called your 2 year old a t, you’re a dirty rotten thief. I would remove my socials and fing vanish if I were you. Hunz 😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Apr 16, 2023
She will be doctoring and working out how to manipulate everything so she can play the “poor me picked on by trolls” card then explode, maybe even throw in some inspector cluedo stories, you know when she leaves suspense between each story building it up to a big finale, like the summer house in the garden story LOL
The summer house, which turned out to be in the wrong house 🤣🤣

Aug 1, 2023

Danny it’s Sunday morning, my man’s still in bed, because he’s a man. do off. You absolute weirdo. What kind of bloke is that invested in this group. It’s weird. Therefore I’m 99.9% sure you are KK. If you’re not, send a selfie with your index finger in the air.

Aug 8, 2023

Excuse me? I’ve just this minute woken up. Am I allowed to have a cuppa and sort my children out before uploading over 100 screenshots? Just because your kids are out with Dan, KK doesn’t mean we all dump our kids off 🤭🤭

Aug 1, 2023
Excuse me? I’ve just this minute woken up. Am I allowed to have a cuppa and sort my children out before uploading over 100 screenshots? Just because your kids are out with Dan, KK doesn’t mean we all dump our kids off 🤭🤭
do yes. Enjoy that cuppa love and take your time. (Okay not too long 😂), You’ve done wonderful so far 🥰🥰

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
I think its really sad in so many ways.
A grown ass woman who can't maintain any form of relationship, just uses and discards people. I can't begin to imagine, maybe I'm too soft but my conscious wouldn't allow it.
Even putting herself over her kids.
I would literally kill for my children!
I'd not eat and wear second hand clothes all my life to make sure they had everything they needed and more.
The step mother thing with her when she was younger resonates with me as I had the same, but it's made me even more fiercely protective of my own children to give them better lives than I had!

The fact she doesn't even stop and take a minute to think about it - especially with ss involved just makes me more disgusted.

I suppose the good thing about it is I'll never understand as I'm world's apart from her in every way.

Kk your real life and your kids are far, far more important than any social media presence or clout you think you have. It's not real! Focus on what is before it's too late!

Aug 8, 2023
Seeing as @Dannyd27 is literally watching the second I pop up online, I’ll carry this on today/upload the ‘receipts’ as soon as I’ve had a cuppa and sorted my children out I’ll continue.

I literally crashed out last night after being up since 6am and being awake gone 2am still.

For those who said you knew all of this, that’s cool. A lot of you didn’t, and didn’t know the depths of the Contexts. Anyway, I shall be back shortly 🤭

Apr 16, 2023
Same place as lou beg, they will be living with their dad, and in my opinion i think they would do much better and much safer in Dans care

Jul 25, 2023
I do agree a lot of what was said I knew already, BUT, there was a hell of a lot I didn’t know. Like her cheating on Dan, her physically abusing him, assaulting him, the length social are at with her. The stealing of money. I hope there’s more to come because this day has been coming for a very long time. I’m just looking forward to screenshots and voice notes.

How does it feel kkk knowing that everyone knows you beat up your ex partner, you gave him a black eye, you called your 2 year old a t, you’re a dirty rotten thief. I would remove my socials and fing vanish if I were you. Hunz 😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
But anyone can say these things but with no evidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.