Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I think it's fair to say that some of the things that have been said are indeed things that have been speculated here and assumed before but having more context behind things and other details is what we are getting from @Toomanytalestotale and when she's got time the screenshots will follow.

Let's remember that we all have better things going on in our real lives besides this car crash entertainment.

As Gary Barlow says..."have a little patience"

Apr 16, 2023
Excuse me? I’ve just this minute woken up. Am I allowed to have a cuppa and sort my children out before uploading over 100 screenshots? Just because your kids are out with Dan, KK doesn’t mean we all dump our kids off 🤭🤭
You take as much time as you need......DANNY aka KK fkn do 1 🖕if you say you are Danny, what bloke sit's in a pub with his mates on a gossip site on a saturday night, because i know my bloke wouldn't be interested in the slightest, so you're either weird, have he/she pro nouns or a fat ginger c**t

Dannyd27

Aug 12, 2023
You take as much time as you need......DANNY aka KK fkn do 1 🖕if you say you are Danny, what bloke sit's in a pub with his mates on a gossip site on a saturday night, because i know my bloke wouldn't be interested in the slightest, so you're either weird, have he/she pro nouns or a fat ginger c**t

I can tell you I am not ginger when my father is Jamaican.

Apr 17, 2023
Even if @Toomanytalestotale basically just summarised kks activity and it’s nothing new to some people, fair fing play - it all gave us something to talk about, ya know the whole purpose of why EVERYONE is on this gossip site, don’t even pretend it’s not.

Some of you with the whole GIVE ME PROOF OR YOU'RE LYING… if you want factually correct information, get ya self a subscription to sky documentary’s or something. Go sit down the local crown court in the public gallery it’s reaaaally not that deep!

Status
Not open for further replies.