Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I actually feel bad for the account who has spilled everything only to get doubted and mocked. We all know what fat t can be like and how she will try to make this account holders life a misery! The ones who’s been supportive then fair play. I came over from tattle as I heard there was tea. 80% of it I didn’t know tbh.
I haven't seen her be mocked?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ but that might be because I’ve “ignored” the twats on here looking to divert the conversation.

Also @DoIKnowYouHun welcome to the dark side 😎
#ftattle

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I haven't seen her be mocked?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ but that might be because I’ve “ignored” the twats on here looking to divert the conversation.

Also @DoIKnowYouHun welcome to the dark side 😎
#ftattle
I have seen a few comments last night and this morning saying she’s full of s, conspiracy on who she might be, just not nice comments for someone in my opinion that’s stood up to fatty, put herself out there and gave many of us new info. I personally didn’t know 80% of what was said so I actually thank her for sharing that. Must of been quite upsetting writing it all down

Apr 16, 2023
Wow… KK is now calling me, and getting whatever male she’s with to pretend she’s the police 😂. Not a problem KK, I’m going to be calling 101 to confirm if a police officer has really been at your address today, and used your phone to call me 🫣🫣 I’m EMBARRASSED for you! Not to mention impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence.

What was it you got them to say KK? ‘If personal screenshots are shared on a ‘hate forum’ that you can be arrested for breach of data and slander’

Let me ring 101 guys then the screenshots will be rolling 👌🏼
Wow, she's on another level

Status
Not open for further replies.