Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
We all know KK by now. She does do all. Even if she does get the police around they won’t do anything because she’s responding, she’s engaging. Therefore everyone post what you need to with screenshots and voice notes. KK has Never to this day got anyone arrested or charged with anything.
Didn’t the police visit forehead? I may be mistaken on that one.

Apr 16, 2023
We all know KK by now. She does do all. Even if she does get the police around they won’t do anything because she’s responding, she’s engaging. Therefore everyone post what you need to with screenshots and voice notes. KK has Never to this day got anyone arrested or charged with anything.
I actually agree, however there’s always a first time and I really think she’s been pushed to the edge over the last 24 hours. If I was @Toomanytalestotale i would be a bit apprehensive especially if KK knows where she lived. KK won’t do anything but she might get someone else to

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
That was because Forehead was posting her address with clues I think on instagram, which is the reason why most know her address 🥴
What I don’t understand, and maybe I am being thick. But in my area if the police are called to an address where a child/ren is living, it automatically gets put through to safeguarding. Why when forehand is under social for the adopted lad, are the social workers not doing anything? Same for the cretin. I know many people has called police on her, yet her kids still remain in her care. Where I live multiple referrals to safe guarding prompts kids to be removed even if it’s just whilst investigations take place.

Apr 21, 2023
I actually agree, however there’s always a first time and I really think she’s been pushed to the edge over the last 24 hours. If I was @Toomanytalestotale i would be a bit apprehensive especially if KK knows where she lived. KK won’t do anything but she might get someone else to
Kk doesn’t have anyone that likes her enough to do anything for her. She hasn’t got the loyalty of anyone that would be willing to risk anything for her.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Kk doesn’t have anyone that likes her enough to do anything for her. She hasn’t got the loyalty of anyone that would be willing to risk anything for her.
To be fair. We don’t know what the morals or backgrounds of these sickos she’s meeting online. She may even be giving them @Toomanytalestotale address. Fat berg is evil and I stand firm on that.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
IMG_6185.jpeg

@SPAGBOWL

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
The type of people she meets on Only Fans probably don’t leave their parents basements - I wouldn’t be very fearful of that to be honest lol Toomanytales has a partner anyway, I know this is just t’internet but in the real world if somebody showed up at my door both me and my partner would be throwing hands 🤣🤣
I thought she was on all the dating sites and sugar daddy sites. I’m sure I thread that recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.