Not open for further replies.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Spagbowl got butthurt and changed her username I see 🤣
May as well if you're going to accuse me
1691934011127.png

Reactions: Maggot Robbie
May 23, 2023
I thought she was on all the dating sites and sugar daddy sites. I’m sure I thread that recently?
Even then, who in their right mind is about to turn up and threaten/hurt/intimidate a stranger because somebody you’ve been online dating says so?
Honestly I don’t get why people have an ounce of fear for the ugly orange huffalump, only fear I have is what I’d catch if I was in a 10 metre radius of it ffs. Yeah she’s scary but only in the five nights at Freddy’s sense. Post your screenshots, call her the nonce baiting lonely circus act she is, she’ll just carry on pretending she’s billy big bollocks when we ALL know how she really feels, every day of her sad little life (Jayne)

Attachments

• IMG_1068.jpeg
    IMG_1068.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 169

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Paul's shared many screen shots to prove who he is. And that he's telling the truth.
Your pal here hasn't.
Maybe you should read a few more pages before you come in with your demands.
No one here is my ‘pal’ hun.
Neither have I made any ‘demands’
This is a gossip/chatting page is it not where you can freely voice opinions and ask questions?

Paul said earlier he had screenshots and voice notes. All I’ve asked, is to equally see and hear them. I also tagged @Toomanytalestotale to do the same. So maybe you should read a few more pages.

Editing to add: ohhh, here we go again you absolute beefy fanny mess. Are you worried Paul may show you to further be a liar? Are you worried that @Toomanytalestotale has been scared/silenced by your little tactics this morning? The same as your story yesterday when you said she was blackmailing you? Isn’t that what you done to her, you stinking fat whopper

Aug 1, 2023
Even then, who in their right mind is about to turn up and threaten/hurt/intimidate a stranger because somebody you’ve been online dating says so?
Honestly I don’t get why people have an ounce of fear for the ugly orange huffalump, only fear I have is what I’d catch if I was in a 10 metre radius of it ffs. Yeah she’s scary but only in the five nights at Freddy’s sense. Post your screenshots, call her the nonce baiting lonely circus act she is, she’ll just carry on pretending she’s billy big bollocks when we ALL know how she really feels, every day of her sad little life (Jayne)
100% agree with you yam. Im trying to be patient but where’s the fing screenshots and voice notes. 😂😂

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
No one here is my ‘pal’ hun.
Neither have I made any ‘demands’
This is a gossip/chatting page is it not where you can freely voice opinions and ask questions?

Paul said earlier he had screenshots and voice notes. All I’ve asked, is to equally see and hear them. I also tagged @Toomanytalestotale to do the same. So maybe you should read a few more pages
And if you look back, Paul has shared enough screen shots and provided reasons why he isn't sharing the others me old buddy me old pal.

The bullshitter hasn't and the longer she's silent for the longer people will believe she's chatting utter cack 😊

Well it's not free is it, because I can't say se without you assuming I'm the Ginger Wan. So tell me wheres the freedom babe?

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
And if you look back, Paul has shared enough screen shots and provided reasons why he isn't sharing the others me old buddy me old pal.

The bullshitter hasn't and the longer she's silent for the longer people will believe she's chatting utter cack 😊

Well it's not free is it, because I can't say se without you assuming I'm the Ginger Wan. So tell me wheres the freedom babe?
Aw, creeping up to Paul to deflect the fact you’re panic ridden incase he shares to us the rest of your pathetic lies and false narratives.

I have no idea if she’s a bullshitter. A lot of what she said last night, others seemed to remember and know about which tells me it’s not lies if people have seen your partner in a live with black eyes, ya whale.

I’m FREE to assume whatever I wish KK. I LOVE that it gets to you, and I’m loving the fact you have no idea who I am or what I may go on to say hahaha.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Aw, creeping up to Paul to deflect the fact you’re panic ridden incase he shares to us the rest of your pathetic lies and false narratives.

I have no idea if she’s a bullshitter. A lot of what she said last night, others seemed to remember and know about which tells me it’s not lies if people have seen your partner in a live with black eyes, ya whale.

I’m FREE to assume whatever I wish KK. I LOVE that it gets to you, and I’m loving the fact you have no idea who I am or what I may go on to say hahaha.
I have no reason to creep up to Paul, cause I don't know him. I've never met him you silly saus🤣

You're not getting to me, thing is, I'm getting to you all. And whilst Yam likes this she must be off neglecting her own children whilst she puffs on her 30th spliff of the day I assume.

I get to you, because you think I'm KK. And in reality deep down you know you have no idea who I am. You'll never get me me. Cause I'm not the ginger beluga.

Otyt GG2 circa 2019.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.