Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Paul had 0 reason to come in a hate forum and talk about me full stop , where many users were disgusting about him also .

Anyway who even cares . Said my part . End of.
You seem to care because it is the reason you are saying he won’t leave you alone? He was very polite about you and came here to set the record straight for what was being said about him. He has a right to do that. You didn’t want a friendship with him at that point so what loyalty did he have with you? You then turned nasty about him. Not nice when someone then does it to you is it?

Apr 16, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .
Ok I have a question, can you genuinely not see that your Children are not and have never been ‘targeted’, people are simply commenting on your parenting? You’ve admitted yourself that when your Son started School he still wasn’t fully potty trained, that you struggle to take them out in public because their behaviour is so bad, that your Daughter still has a dummy, that they run riot in your home and have zero respect for anything or anyone.

Apr 12, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .
Stop acting like a victim you’re not a victim

Proof where your kids are victims from us? We do not target kids we discuss you, unlike you who continuously abuses Jodie and says vile things about her children!!

Show proof of us targeting the kids?

Apr 16, 2023
Any direct questions welcome but I'm not about to go through 600 odd pages of every single false allegations and malicious accusations. I just don't have that amount of time free im afraid .
Actually you’ll find that probably about 10/12 pages are about alcohol and chips…we ain’t that bad!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Paul had 0 reason to come in a hate forum and talk about me full stop , where many users were disgusting about him also .

Anyway who even cares . Said my part . End of.
We are all still confused as to what you think your 'part' is. Do you not question at all why we all have the same opinion and you are on your own with yours? Why you continuously find yourself in this position? Is there no doubt in your mind that you might be wrong here?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
@jaggyjowls

1)WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR ONLY FANS WORK SEPARATE FROM YOUR PAGE WITH THE KIDS ON IT? If this was anyone else you would say it was suss.

2)WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING AFTER YAMS KIDS? I mean, it’s water off a ducks back to her at this point.

3) WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MESSAGE @Toomanytalestotale HUSBAND? Have you apologised and that’s why she’s not posting screenshots? You must know who she is

Jul 25, 2023
Yes absolutely ...thats why I keep asking him to leave me alone .

Could say the same for Paul...maybe his come on here because his annoyed he can't talk to me anymore .

Anyway who fing cares Jesus.
You do. That’s why you’re here claiming you’re the victim when this forum shows anyone who is here genuinely commenting regarding your behaviours are victims to your evil twisted way of gaslighting and abusing trolling and bullying them when you get in your psychotic moods.

Apr 17, 2023
We are all still confused as to what you think your 'part' is. Do you not question at all why we all have the same opinion and you are on your own with yours? Why you continuously find yourself in this position? Is there no doubt in your mind that you might be wrong here?
Gaslighting at its finest

Apr 12, 2023
Don't order me what to do , I'm not speaking to you like a t after everything you have said about me my kids and family .

Seriously.
Is this you leaving Paul alone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_160000_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_160000_TikTok.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 167

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023
I liked Paul, Paul didn't like me unfortunetly as you can see I deleted the convo I had no reason to keep the convo to use against him maliciously .

I didn't want to stay in the friendship and that's it.

A couple asked about him in my live, I said what I said which I can back this up if necessary and he then proceeded to talk about me on here and body shame me etc yes i did bite back with a silly tiktok and a few silly rants as ANY female would do after telling a male to leave them alone constantly and not being left alone .

just to add again ..my few ranty posts aimed at paul was after telling him multiple times to leave me alone even asking his daughter to ask him also.

Nothing more nothing less .
Paul spoke of you respectfully until you started to degrade him all over your stories and write malicious lies. You live in a world of delusion.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.