Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
One thing I will say , any spiteful comments from users I'll ignore . Anyone who actually wants to ask me anything please just ask

Because I really am tired of my kids being victims of many of you in here . Really I am as a mother I'm saying this and I'm sure you are all mothers to.

Please leave my kids alone .
No one has contacted your kids.

Apr 20, 2023
How do you know what I'm earning a month off of ? How do you know any of what your saying ??

I just don't understand how you can possibly say any of this unless you have access to Mu bank account ??

I make more on only fans than I ever did waitressing ?? And I have now got a part time job to top up what I'm earning on only fans on slow weeks so I can be off universal credit ?? What is your exact issue here ??

So what you said makes 0 sense .
That job won’t last more than one shift like the rest. And if you was earning any type of money you wouldn’t need a side job from only fans? Also would be giving your kids a decent holiday or some kind of decent life but you’re not?

Apr 16, 2023
Now now Paul. Have you actually told the truth or do I need to chip in here ?

Now the truth Paul is ... I liked you more than you liked me .

I asked if you were still in love with your ex wife as you non stop went on about her daily and it was becoming very boring and repetitive.

I mean we both could go and air our entire convos back from we began talking couldn't we ? We could both air our dirty laundry for all to see and the general public.

What screen shots have you shown Paul? Just the parts you wanted to and fits your narrative I suppose . Did you mention I also tried to call you 2 could of been 3 times ro discuss personally with you why you felt the need to be continously talking about me in a gossip /hate/trolling forum? In which you didn't answer . Strange as you clearly want my attention again .

After I told you I was no longer wasting my time on a man who didn't like me back in that way (one who touched my bum, paid for everything and joined my OF for months) and didn't want friendship I asked you to leave me alone didn't I? Did you show that part of screen shot ?

I didn't speak to you again after me saying leave me alone did I? That's when I found out you were writing here ?? For what reason I'm unsure of as I told you exactly what I said in the live and for the record I keep all my live streams so will happily share :)

Did you post where I then asked you to leave me alone AGAIN? and you ignored it? I then did message your daughter to tell you to also leave me alone ( clearly you both have the same mentality) I wasn't rude, I wasn't nasty I merely asked you on several occasions to leave me alone .

I'm sorry if your hurt and missing our friendship but I made the decision to no longer be involved in that friendship.

Anyway enough of that irrelevant nonsense...

Where do we start ladies .....jeez there's so much that's happened in my life I was completely unaware of and is complete news to me !

Still failing to see an ounce of evidence from any ludicrous claims but as we said its all fun and games isn't it .

And the story teller in here you should look into being a jornalist for the daily star the amount of s you spout , scary thing is you believe it yourself 🤣🤣🤣

Christ alive. Absolute madness.

Not even caught up but do off jabba the slut, go call your kid a t and steal some hard earned cash off of someone else.

Apr 17, 2023
Such a flex. Being associated with that scummy paper after the Hillsborough disaster you fing piece of s
Most people certainly those with morals wouldn’t use that rag as 🧻 never mind read it.
But I wouldn’t expect anything better than the Scottish Scum for someone with the morals of an alley cat

Apr 20, 2023
But thwy sent though are they. They are complete lies and shut down the moment I'm contacted so it really is a waste of socials time .
Please tell me how this is lies? Lmao. YOU POSTED A PIC OF A STRANGE MAN IN YOUR fING HOUSE WHOS NAME YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW. We also can see you posting pics of your arse crack right next to pics of your kids 🤮 sick sick woman

Status
Not open for further replies.