Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Oh tale teller you accused me on never having Dan on my housing contract ? A benefit fraudster you called me didn't you? That I never changed my contracts at all did you say ? Oh look another fing lie.

Unlike you I don't make up stories I come with facts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_170351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_170351_Gallery.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 405

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
That job won’t last more than one shift like the rest. And if you was earning any type of money you wouldn’t need a side job from only fans? Also would be giving your kids a decent holiday or some kind of decent life but you’re not?
And you know this because?? Oh so now your trying to belittle me by getting another job and not scrounging of benefits.

Make your mind up.

What I do and what I spend on my kids has nothing to do with you to put it bluntly.

Apr 21, 2023
Oh tale teller you accused me on never having Dan on my housing contract ? A benefit fraudster you called me didn't you? That I never changed my contracts at all did you say ? Oh look another fing lie.

Tenant agreement for your current house or the one you almost moved to then fell out with everyone and just stayed put?? That’s not proof - it’s two names x

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

That’s probably the other house tenancy agreement KK. Ya know the one that Aileen shared the address of and everyone posted it and you had to pretend that you both “changed your mind and didn’t want to move” after weeks of creaming your knickers posting bits and bobs (🤣) of what you were going to buy. Packed your stuff then changed your mind 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah ok Kayleigh. Nothing to do with Forehead the address sharer giving you a taste of your own medicine and your haters contacting the letting agent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
So you don't think what vile s I've read in here about me and my kids isn't grounds for me being a victim? Countless malicious calls to socials about my children ? You don't think my kids arnt a victim here either I suppose ?

What about when they are being and me being accused of the most despicable s I have ever read in my life ??

Wouldn't you feel a bit victimised ?
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU SENT YOURSELF TROLL MESSAGES THREATENING VIOLENCE AND a OF YOUR CHILDREN.

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
That’s probably the other house tenancy agreement KK. Ya know the one that Aileen shared the address of and everyone posted it and you had to pretend that you both “changed your mind and didn’t want to move” after weeks of creaming your knickers posting bits and bobs (🤣) of what you were going to buy. Packed your stuff then changed your mind 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah ok Kayleigh. Nothing to do with Forehead the address sharer giving you a taste of your own medicine and your haters contacting the letting agent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The housing tenancy that I never moved Into . Idiot.

Apr 20, 2023
And you know this because?? Oh so now your trying to belittle me by getting another job and not scrounging of benefits.

Make your mind up.

What I do and what I spend on my kids has nothing to do with you to put it bluntly.
I know this because you’re a t and you cannot hold a job down 🤣. I don’t give a do how you spend your money that’s on you. I earn a lot of money and make sure my child has an amazing life. I know you don’t have any money though so it’s fine, can’t spend what you don’t have 🤣tramp

Apr 17, 2023
Where oh where is @Toomanytalestotale she needs to bring some receipts or she going look a lil silly ol billy here I hate to say
I agree to some extent but she did say last night she only had what KK told her and we know how she likes to embellish. She had no reason to ever see her tenancy agreement 🤷🏼‍♀️

jaggyjowls

Aug 13, 2023
Tenant agreement for your current house or the one you almost moved to then fell out with everyone and just stayed put?? That’s not proof - it’s two names x
You can't get a tenancy agreement to a house you never moved into ? I'm not going to upload my address am I Jesus christ. Thata My proof and that's it .
I have lived here for over 10 years.

Thanks .

Reactions: DoIknowyoubabe

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU SENT YOURSELF TROLL MESSAGES THREATENING VIOLENCE AND a OF YOUR CHILDREN.
False. They were sent to her friend and Kayleigh passed them off as being sent to her.

KK probably sent them to the friend to begin with. We’ve all seen the messages she sent Bleachy, Paige, Natasha and many many more. Disgusting things about children.

May 1, 2023
Yeah not I agree not KKK but still a trouble maker it’ll either be Babz (Sam) or one of the old lot Michelle and her minions and when I mean old I don’t mean original gang I mean fING OLD, the lot of them were pushing 60 when Kkk started her account so do knows why they’re all still here causing trouble all the time, these lot including Babz think they’re superior trolls and will argue with anything right or wrong because they’re all self righteous dick heads who belong in the same kind of facility as Kkk!

Best to just ignore because they’re sitting there reading your replies with their phones on vibrate getting joy from every reply 🤡
You ok there Welljell love 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.